Server Kruno - current location? And how to request servers ...

Fuse

Earning My Ears
Morning.

We had Kruno as our server on the Dream a few years ago and he was amazing. I searched his name and haven't seen a recent posting here. Any Kruno sightings? Hoping he's on the Fantasy this fall.

As far as requesting servers goes, how does that work? Do you request in advance or do you do that after boarding?

Thanks!

You, or your TA, can contact DCL ahead of time to note your request. It is only a request but they are usually pretty good at accommodating them, depending on the server's availability.

Just to add... It's better to have only one dining request - or put them in priority order - because the more requests on the reservation the more difficult it is to meet.

For example, if you were requesting Kruno, a private table, and a certain rotation, it may not be possible to meet all of those. Not knowing why the requests were made, the dining assigner may just go with the easiest - or none.

I'm in no way saying not to request a server (definitely best to request ONE - not a team as teams do change, and again, the assigner would not know who was the higher priority) - definitely do so as the requests - even if not able to be met - are noted in their file. I'm just offering ways to increase the odds of them being able to meet it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter