SF / BSM 60th Anniversary trip July 2015 SOLD OUT!!!!!

Just wondering if anybody has gotten their box yet.

ABD is looking into the missing box situation.

I do know that special booklets needed to be printed as this Adventure has never been done before.

So...I hear that the drought situation in CA is so bad that instead of taking showers during this adventure, the hotel will ask us to clean up using an art gum eraser and a whisk broom. :duck:

ABD is looking into the missing box situation.

I do know that special booklets needed to be printed as this Adventure has never been done before.
Just got notice that I have a package arriving tomorrow by UPS next day air. The sender is RR Donnelley and we aren't expecting any other packages. Its got to be the box.

I am playing a gig tonight and have heard nothing from Christy about a box delivery today. :-(

I am playing a gig tonight and have heard nothing from Christy about a box delivery today. :-(
Hmmm. I get notice from UPS My Choice when a delivery is scheduled. I'm guessing that Christy would also be signed up for that option as well. Patience.

BTW, it looks like congratulations are in order. Nice shinny new Moderator on the DIS!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter