SF / BSM 60th Anniversary trip July 2015 SOLD OUT!!!!!

Quick question - is anyone going to WDW between now and the ABD who could collect me a set of park maps including the water parks and Disney quest?

We are going to WDW in September for my brother's family's first trip and I thought it would be fun to give them a set of maps when we get back for their impending trip :-)

Quick question - is anyone going to WDW between now and the ABD who could collect me a set of park maps including the water parks and Disney quest?

We are going to WDW in September for my brother's family's first trip and I thought it would be fun to give them a set of maps when we get back for their impending trip :-)
Paula, We can do that for you. Just one set?

Super excited! Can't wait until I get my first ever ABD pre-trip goodies box! I also got confirmation the other day my disney gift card is on the way having used the disney vacation account to pay for the ABD trip! Can't believe it is getting this close already! Seems this year is flying by!

Hey. I have a question while we are in LA would it be possible to see a taping of the late late show with James Gordon @jkgordon

This is why I can't wait for this trip to start... (I hate winter!) :-)

FORECAST

Snow is expected to lower to near sea-level Thursday afternoon. In the 18 hours between midday Thursday and 6am Friday, 20 to 30cm of snow could accumulate above about 200 metres. During the same period 40 to 60cm may accumulate at 500 metres with more than a metre possible at higher altitudes.

Hey. I have a question while we are in LA would it be possible to see a taping of the late late show with James Gordon @jkgordon

It really depends on the amount of On-your-own-time (OYOT) we get. Some of that time we may have stuff happening. When KK gets back from his cruise, we might ask him for Thursday ABD chat to resolve those questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter