SF / BSM 60th Anniversary trip July 2015 SOLD OUT!!!!!

467283_3495053091176_961696671_o.jpg

Nice picture Mike!

The first BSM we stayed at this hotel we had a very nice room looking out over the Hollywood & Highland complex. The second stay we had a room that we could see the Hollywood sign from. Not sure which I liked better.

Anyone have any recomendations for the night with dinner on your own or are people planning to go somewhere

John and I are trying to plan something...but I can not give details yet.

We think you'll approve.

As soon as I have info...I'll share, but that may not be for a while.

If you can not wait...The Grill in Hollywood and Highland is a favorite of many repeat ABDers.

The bar at the Roosevelt Hotel serves great burgers and "adult" milkshakes.

John and I are trying to plan something...but I can not give details yet.

We think you'll approve.

As soon as I have info...I'll share, but that may not be for a while.

If you can not wait...The Grill in Hollywood and Highland is a favorite of many repeat ABDers.

The bar at the Roosevelt Hotel serves great burgers and "adult" milkshakes.
Kevin

We can definately wait to hear what you guys have planned.

Interesting picture Mike. When we were in SF (15+ months ago) we saw the stadium just before it hosted its last event. You could see it from the highway going from the Airport to the city.

I've been super slack at checking in, but we are still coming - despite Robert doing his best to screw up our plans by being hit by a car and fracturing his hip a few weeks back. So one surgery and a large metal pin in his leg and crossing fingers he hasn't also done the ACL on his knee.... hopefully will be able to hobble around on crutches and/or we may resort to a wheelchair at times and him and Mum can take turns pushing each other around.

I have a question, there is so much happening for the 60th at DL, I'm wondering will we have time to see it all (my OCD planner gene is kicking in!). On the last day, the tour officially finishes after breakfast, do they provide park passes on this day?

Paula, sorry to hear that Robert was injured. Hope the healing goes well. If it does turn out that both he and your Mom need a wheelchair you'll have plenty of us around to help you push them around.

Park passes are provided for the last day of our adventure.

Last edited:
That's good news about the passes - it might also change our post plans a bit.

Hopefully no chair needed. Robert's making good progress so hopefully he will be able to manage on a crutch if need be and take plenty of breaks. Mum doesn't need actually need a wheelchair at all - but we like to always make out that she's ancient... ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter