SHADES OF GREEN at Walt Disney World Resort Information & Questions

Just as an FYI, I emailed guest services this morning because I have 2 nights booked in early July. I received the following response:

Shades of Green will be open starting on July the 1st. Thank you for your question.

Just as an FYI, I emailed guest services this morning because I have 2 nights booked in early July. I received the following response:

Shades of Green will be open starting on July the 1st. Thank you for your question.
How about military tickets (salute to military, magic your way, etc.)?

This is the email I received today when looking to add 2 days to our 4-day Salute tickets.
"At this time Disney has temporary suspended all tickets sales at this time and we are not able to sell or make any changes to current passes."

My guess is when Disney opens ticket sales to the public, SOG can too (based on earlier communications with them it sounded like Disney guides them).

I’m thinking it will be included since it was already announced that swan and dolphin and Disney springs resorts will be

I did as well, but I believe they stopped sometime around June 8th.
Wow! I got tickets on the off chance we'd need them to make park reservations for our October stay. I sent it in on the 7th but paid right before they closed on the 8th. Talk about skin of my Disney teeth :earboy2:

My flight will arrive earlier in the day than my brothers(he is sponsor).I know we need him with us to check in but will we be able to leave our bags with bell services prior to checkin?

I just emailed about this yesterday because we have room reservations for the end of October but no tickets. They allowed me to fill in a pre-order form and as soon as they are allowed to sell tickets again they will ask me to confirm the purchase... but I was not allowed to buy them yet, which I expected. I was asking at the time if they knew if 2020 Military tickets would be included in the "later this summer" sales, was all, and they sent me the form. We'll see what happens but we are one of the many with room reservations and no tickets.

I just emailed about this yesterday because we have room reservations for the end of October but no tickets. They allowed me to fill in a pre-order form and as soon as they are allowed to sell tickets again they will ask me to confirm the purchase... but I was not allowed to buy them yet, which I expected. I was asking at the time if they knew if 2020 Military tickets would be included in the "later this summer" sales, was all, and they sent me the form. We'll see what happens but we are one of the many with room reservations and no tickets.
That's good they let you get a jump on it. Fingers crossed for you!

My flight will arrive earlier in the day than my brothers(he is sponsor).I know we need him with us to check in but will we be able to leave our bags with bell services prior to checkin?
Yes, no problem. You give your name to the gate guard (or perhaps your Brother's if reservataion in his name) and tell them you are checking in. Then you can leave your bags with bell services and go about your day. You are free to use the amenities while you wait for your Brother to check you in! Enjoy your trip!

We are booked at SoG 9/10-9/15 and have tickets. In MDE, I am the only guest showing under the resort reservation, my husband is not but he is in my travel party and shows a ticket. When I talked to Disney this afternoon they said he won’t show up in MDE for the resort and therefore I’ll have to wait until the 28th to make our park reservations. My question is to anyone that has stayed at SoG before, do other guests in your room not appear in MDE under the resort reservation? I know sometimes cast members can provide incorrect information and this is our first time staying here so I don’t know anything other than what she told me. Thanks!

We are booked at SoG 9/10-9/15 and have tickets. In MDE, I am the only guest showing under the resort reservation, my husband is not but he is in my travel party and shows a ticket. When I talked to Disney this afternoon they said he won’t show up in MDE for the resort and therefore I’ll have to wait until the 28th to make our park reservations. My question is to anyone that has stayed at SoG before, do other guests in your room not appear in MDE under the resort reservation? I know sometimes cast members can provide incorrect information and this is our first time staying here so I don’t know anything other than what she told me. Thanks!

Ours has all three of us with our SOG reservation on MDE. Has your husband tried re -linking the resort reservation to his account?

He hasn’t tried that, I’ll give it a shot. Thank you!
If that doesn't work call Disney's website support (407) 939-4357

He should be listed in there, but we've had some weird situations where DH (who usually makes the SOG reservation) was not listed and DD was the res lead. Another time I was listed twice and one of my kids wasn't on there. They've always fixed it up for me though.

If that doesn't work call Disney's website support (407) 939-4357

He should be listed in there, but we've had some weird situations where DH (who usually makes the SOG reservation) was not listed and DD was the res lead. Another time I was listed twice and one of my kids wasn't on there. They've always fixed it up for me though.

That’s who I spoke to the first time that told me I couldn’t get him connected. I’m on hold again so fingers crossed they can fix it for me this time. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter