Shades of Green Ticket Order Held Hostage

rasclautmangos

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever had any luck picking up tickets on site at shades of green after they've already been shipped via fedex?

I sent a request to buy tickets on Feb 3rd. They called and took my order on Feb 13th. Order shipped out on Feb 15th and the tickets have been stuck at the Memphis Fedex hub since Feb 17 with no movement whatsoever.

We leave for our trip this Thursday, February 25th. It's looking pretty likely we won't get the tickets by then.

I called the ticket office earlier and ended up on hold for over 30 minutes before losing the call:mad:.

I'm going to try again, but I'm curious to know if I'm just wasting my time.

Thanks

Has anyone ever had any luck picking up tickets on site at shades of green after they've already been shipped via fedex?

I sent a request to buy tickets on Feb 3rd. They called and took my order on Feb 13th. Order shipped out on Feb 15th and the tickets have been stuck at the Memphis Fedex hub since Feb 17 with no movement whatsoever.

We leave for our trip this Thursday, February 25th. It's looking pretty likely we won't get the tickets by then.

I called the ticket office earlier and ended up on hold for over 30 minutes before losing the call:mad:.

I'm going to try again, but I'm curious to know if I'm just wasting my time.

Thanks
You've probably tried this, but email them. And not just the ticket office, but whatever contacts you can find, and mark Urgent. They should reply to you and help you out. You can't help the bad weather postal delays and they should be able to deactivate those particular tickets and let you pick up different ones, if that is what you want to do.

I have no words of advice but I just want to say I am sorry. What a stress, I hope it gets worked out soon then you can breathe and enjoy your vacation.

Good Luck!

Thanks for your help!
I ended up reaching someone. They emailed me the ticket numbers and their contact information. I should be able to activate my tickets at universal that way.

If they have the ticket numbers (Shades of Green), wouldn't they just give you those over the phone/email so that you can input it into MDE? That way you don't need the physical tickets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter