Shameless post!!!

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
In the ongoing battle to stay ahead of BAMB for the most talkative... I hit 5000 posts sometime today... this should be like post 5011!!!

Now, off to find out where BAMB is so I can keep my lead!!!!

:yay: :dance3: :laughing: :surfweb: :cheer2: :flower3:

ETA: man she is 50 posts head of me.. what has she been doing? See, darn fair gets in the way of my productivity!

Sweet! Someday soon I'll be at 2000. I guess I need to talk more. Won't DH love that! :rolleyes1

Congrats! :cool1: Did I miss the shameless post for Buffy's 5K?

I, for one, am glad that you both are so talkative - I rely on your posts throughout the day to keep me entertained!

Yeah, could you imagine the two of us in the same room.. SDV might ban us from returning!!!

No, BAMB didn't post her shameless post.. she must not have realized she met her goal!

Just wait.. you'll be a SAHM soon and you'll be on here chatting it up too!!:hyper2:
Good Disney movies gives you 45 minutes to DIS til the kids realize you are gone! (yep, timed it!):rotfl:

I am counting on it!!! :lmao: :cool1: :thumbsup2 Can't wait!

So Nanc, what's your favorite color?

Buffy, if you could buy into any Disney Vacation Club resort, which would it be?

Aroyer, what are your kids favorite Disney shows?

Has anyone caught on I need a really lot of posts to catch up to those two chatterboxes?:rolleyes1 :lmao:

You are so funny. I wonder if BAMB visits other boards?
School comes earlier for us, so that should give you some time to surpass the goddess.

Is that what you are doing?

I thought perhaps you were volunteering to start a DISeletter.

You are so funny. I wonder if BAMB visits other boards?
School comes earlier for us, so that should give you some time to surpass the goddess.

VISIT OTHER BOARDS????!!!!! THERE ARE BOARDS OUTSIDE OF OUR LITTLE COMMUNITY????????????????????????? :scared:

Aroyer, what are your kids favorite Disney shows?

DD loves Hannah Montana and High School Musical. Right now, DS loves The Incredibles. He runs around the house yelling "Dash, run fast!!" :lmao:

I'm gonna have to get real chatty to even come close!!!

Anyone else having to wait the 40 seconds between posts?? :lmao: :rotfl2:

Yeah, that 40 second rule stinks sometimes.

I totally admit to going to other boards. Love the budget board with the freebie thread and the community board with the exchanges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter