Shameless post!!!

Ok gals.. keep the party going.. I've got to get kids showered.. yep, I've asked.. they think I'm speaking a foreign tongue..so time to go point them in the right direction!

Cake all the way - to be specific, publix yellow cake with buttercreme .... yummy

I am a cake girl myself.

dang 40 seconds... :rolleyes1

unless its a chocolate ice box pie....

hey I added another 10 posts already- its working!

Are you a morning or late night person???

So Nanc, what's your favorite color?

yellow, pink, and brown
Buffy, if you could buy into any Disney Vacation Club resort, which would it be?

AKL or Boardwalk
Aroyer, what are your kids favorite Disney shows?

TV or movies? TV, couldn't tell ya, I block out the noise. Movies, Lion King, Aladdin, Bridge to Teribithia

Has anyone caught on I need a really lot of posts to catch up to those two chatterboxes?:rolleyes1 :lmao:

Yep, nothing gets by me.
You are so funny. I wonder if BAMB visits other boards?
School comes earlier for us, so that should give you some time to surpass the goddess.

sure do....:rolleyes1

Nancy & BAMB, congratulations on 5000!! I'm still trying to get to 3000! :rotfl2:

I'm hoping for 3000 soon too.

PS - I :love: Cheesecake and my boys love Kim Possible

Anyone else having to wait the 40 seconds between posts?? :lmao: :rotfl2:

hate it!!! Especially on the 3 word thread.
Yeah, that 40 second rule stinks sometimes.

I totally admit to going to other boards. Love the budget board with the freebie thread and the community board with the exchanges.

oh you meant other boards here. occasionally but not much. To much drama else where. I do visit other forums too.

Okay, I'll admit to watching Hannah. My 4 1/2 year old niece loves it so Auntie gets roped into watching it with her quite often.

I am so not talking to you anymore. Hannah Montana??? Are ya'll crazy!!!!!

My favority song is "A wonderful World", by Louis Armstrong.

At Last by Etta James

OH, mini-vacations.. time to discuss this with my DH... now I understand why he travels so much.. BOY, BAMB's DH has a lot of explaining to do.. Have you explained this to her? Poor girl.. I hope things settle down for them soon!!!

Purple.. that is dd's favorite!!!

as long as he brings home the bacon whatever....

Favorite song....
Oh my...
I Hope You Dance by LeeAnn Womak
or
The Dance by Garth Brooks

love the Dance, cry when I hear it, long story pre-DH.....:rolleyes1

Not sure what my favorite song is...
At the moment I am listening to the High School Musical soundtrack and DD is no where in sight.... :rolleyes1

Blech!! :scared:
Favorite ice cream... Blue Bell Rocky Road....

Eddy's Rocky Road or when we are down south Mayfield Moose Tracks

Cake or pie?

cake but only if it's not sweet frosting, I like butter cream.

Whoa, 4 pages since I was last here!

I secretly love Hannah Montana too. Even though my girls are teenagers, they still love all the Disney Channel shows - that's one of my favorite things about them! They have HSM2 marked on the calendar (last summer revolved around waiting for the Cheetah Girls 2). I have to admit, I find myself singing along to all that stuff!

Faerie - we must be pretty close to the same age because I think Rent is one of those generation defining things - all my girlfriends and I saw it repeatedly in college and can sing you EVERY word of the show. When you saw the movie, did you say the lines they left out? "Maureen, I'm not a theater person!"

I also love yellow cake, the color red, and chocolate chip ice cream.

Faerie - we must be pretty close to the same age because I think Rent is one of those generation defining things - all my girlfriends and I saw it repeatedly in college and can sing you EVERY word of the show. When you saw the movie, did you say the lines they left out? "Maureen, I'm not a theater person!"
I'm 28. Rent came out my Junior year of high school when I was a total and complete theatre nerd. (I was an Honor Member of the International Thespian Society and a Board Member of the Drama Club/ITS). I have memories of my best friend Kelly doing a one woman rendition of La Vie Boheme during rehearsals for Pippin, early during Senior Year.

As for the movie - I thought the transformation was done well and I LOVED that they had so much of the original cast. I did miss quite a bit of the songs that were cut and the lines.

My grandma turned me into a theatre nerd when I was 8 and she took me to see a local production of South Pacific. I was hooked.

I'm a cake girl...more of a cherry cheesecake kind of girl!!! :)

As for Disney shows.. they love all of them.. DH and I will watch the Suite Life of Zach & Cody too.. DH thinks London is a fruit, he has been doing the jump up and down hand clap lately if DD is being a pill! Sets her off!
Othewise, the have lots of the movies.. we started collecting them when DD was born... Still have lots to get I'm sure!!!

I saw "CATS" when I was in college.. LOVED it!!
Loved Phantom of the Opera too!!!!!!! Les Miserables!!!!

Well, when he comes out.. I'll make him my homemade one than!!! It's to die for... I can eat the whole thing by myself!

I've been around here since '99 and I just now hit 5000 posts! Ok so I lost many posts during all the board changes over the years but it's a pretty big milestone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter