Share your Black Friday finds!

The Rose Gold and Black Beats Solo 3 kept going on and off sale with the Rose Gold always going out of stock. I wanted the new Neighborhood ones in Break Blue and Brick Red aka Hot Pink but they just would not go on sale. I caved and bought the black and rose on sale a couple weeks ago figuring the Neighborhoods would not go on sale this season and I need them on the 30th for birthdays. Logged on and what do you know? Neighborhoods on sale! I have to pay shipping to return the others (but hanging onto them until the Neighborhoods for sure arrive) but with cash back on my credit card and $30 gift card at Target I’m still a little ahead. So that’s my big score, lol.

I went back and forth on a GoPro for older DD as she’s a hiker but it was still slightly over budget. She’s also a traveler and her “big” gift is some really nice luggage. When I discussed the Beats for her sibs she didn’t seem interested but she has a lot of flights coming up this next year. I think they’ll get used and be more comfortable than earbuds so I picked up a pair for her too. If she doesn’t want them she can exchange. I’m done, haha.

My best deal happened at Kohls. Got 12yo DD a Nike outfit - hoodie, joggers, t-shirt and sports bra for $42. They scanned my $22.50 in expired Kohl’s cash and it came off the total!

Oh not really a deal but I found cozy socks for guys/boys at Bed Bath and Beyond. It’s something I get every year but it’s getting harder and harder to find any for DS as he gets older. I came close to buying every pattern and stashing them for the future. Just thought I’d mention it if anyone else has the same dilemma.

I tried to tell DH we did not need the PS4 Pro but he insisted. And then he texts me the evening and tells me to get the Slim instead since we don’t need the Pro. Of course, we are SOL since they are sold out everywhere online. I guess I’ll check on Mon to see if there is anything. He also insisted on getting the VR to go with it. I don’t think we need that either but whatever...

Adding to my BF haul.... Got up and headed to Home Depot for the 3pc Nutcracker set w/ 22 in and (2) 10 in Nutcrackers. I'm not super impressed with them so may end up returning.

Went to Costco... walked around aimlessly for a while and ended up buying:

Wings of Fire box set for DS11. This was not on sale, so came oop $25.99 on those.

Ordered an Ivy and Bean box set and Splat the Cat box set for my two youngest on Amazon using the $5 off $20 book purchase

I really wish I had waited and ordered the things I bought at Target last night, as everything was still in stock on their website, and I ended up buying other things online today to get the 20% coupon. :( I bought a Pop the Pig game for my nephew for 9.99 and Pokémon Monopoly for DS11 for $24.99. Some Ghirardelli peppermint bark and Christmas placemats got me over the $50 mark. I didn't think to check Toys r Us for the Monopoly game until afterward and it is on sale $10 cheaper. UGH.. The problem is I do not have a plan for DS11 since he has only one video game on his wish list, so I'm just buying random things to fill out since DS5 and DD8 have quite a few gifts.

Not feeling all that great about the things I got today, so may be some returns in my future. I'm just so ready to be done shopping.

Adding to my BF haul.... Got up and headed to Home Depot for the 3pc Nutcracker set w/ 22 in and (2) 10 in Nutcrackers. I'm not super impressed with them so may end up returning.

Wings of Fire box set for DS11. This was not on sale, so came oop $25.99 on those.

My DS10 has read the entire collection Books 1-10 and LOVED them. He read book 10 in a day and he is not typically a reader. Book 11 comes out in June. Reminds I need to pre-order it.

My DS10 has read the entire collection Books 1-10 and LOVED them. He read book 10 in a day and he is not typically a reader. Book 11 comes out in June. Reminds I need to pre-order it.

I know he read books 1-4 last year, but he said he needed to re read them because he forgot a lot. :P This box set has 1-8, so it should last him about 2 weeks. LOL

Ordered an Ivy and Bean box set and Splat the Cat box set for my two youngest on Amazon using the $5 off $20 book purchase

I really wish I had waited and ordered the things I bought at Target last night, as everything was still in stock on their website, and I ended up buying other things online today to get the 20% coupon. :( I bought a Pop the Pig game for my nephew for 9.99 and Pokémon Monopoly for DS11 for $24.99. Some Ghirardelli peppermint bark and Christmas placemats got me over the $50 mark. I didn't think to check Toys r Us for the Monopoly game until afterward and it is on sale $10 cheaper. UGH.. The problem is I do not have a plan for DS11 since he has only one video game on his wish list, so I'm just buying random things to fill out since DS5 and DD8 have quite a few gifts.

Not feeling all that great about the things I got today, so may be some returns in my future. I'm just so ready to be done shopping.

Is the $5 off of $20 Amazon book deal a deal that everyone can do or is it something that was sent to you? My kids have a lot of books on their wish lists. I just looked around Amazon and didn't see it. I tried putting $20 worth of books in my cart but it didn't come off?

Both of my boys have read the Wings of Fire book series and enjoyed them. They're on their holiday/birthday wish lists every time a new one comes out.

Is the $5 off of $20 Amazon book deal a deal that everyone can do or is it something that was sent to you? My kids have a lot of books on their wish lists. I just looked around Amazon and didn't see it. I tried putting $20 worth of books in my cart but it didn't come off?

Both of my boys have read the Wings of Fire book series and enjoyed them. They're on their holiday/birthday wish lists every time a new one comes out.

Not the OP, but here are the details : Promo code is GIFTBOOK17. Valid on books sold by amazon. $5/$20+. Print books only. Expires 11/26. :)

Did you enter the coupon code GIFTBOOK17? That is the code for the $5 off of 20. Tui Sutherland has another series The Menagerie that was really good also.

You don’t have to be a pro to use a DSLR. However, keep in mind that it won’t serve you any better than a nice point and shoot if you don’t learn to use it to it’s full potential. Otherwise it just becomes a bigger, heavier, more expensive point and shoot.

eta: I recommend this book to any new DSLR owner. It will help any kind of camera owner to get better photos.
https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Exposure-3rd-Photographs-Camera/dp/0817439390
Thank you so much for sharing this information. I am very excited about my Canon I managed to buy from Kohl's, but am beyond inexperienced with cameras. I will get this book!

Thank you so much for sharing this information. I am very excited about my Canon I managed to buy from Kohl's, but am beyond inexperienced with cameras. I will get this book!
You will not regret it, it’s an amazing book for beginners.

Men’s warehouse: two sports coats regular $399 each. Sale price $149. At register Paid $89 each.

Online some listed for $49 each but they didn’t have the one I was interested in stocked.

I did my shopping this morning after putting the turkey in the oven.

First the mundane: 2 comforters and one sheet set from Kohls. With ebates and kohls cash, they worked out to less than $11 per item. I buy the comforters every year, because one or two always seem to walk off.

Then the more exciting--my wedding ring from jamesallen. :bride:

Congratulations! Buying a wedding ring is a big score!

I bought my Kohl's stuff online and am going to pick it up today. Hopefully, the craziness and crowds will have thinned out. I am not sure what I will spend my Kohl's cash on yet. I think it expires in December. So, I might wait awhile before using it.

I bought my Kohl's stuff online and am going to pick it up today. Hopefully, the craziness and crowds will have thinned out. I am not sure what I will spend my Kohl's cash on yet. I think it expires in December. So, I might wait awhile before using it.

my e-mail from Kohls notifying me that my order is ready says there is designated parking for store pick up orders. Will check that out; but I may not get there until tomorrow morning when it might be less hectic.

my e-mail from Kohls notifying me that my order is ready says there is designated parking for store pick up orders. Will check that out; but I may not get there until tomorrow morning when it might be less hectic.

Yes, there are definitely pick up spots right up front. Sign posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter