Share your Black Friday finds!

Great deals! When did you book the RCCL deal?

Yesterday night, but they should be around all day today - 20% off some shore excursions, 30% off some drink packages, a few deals on internet and meal packages (but not enough for me to jump on any since I'm leaning to all main dining meals, unless I get a spectacular deal)...tours also aren't quite enough to get me to pull the trigger, but I'm close:)...

Yesterday night, but they should be around all day today - 20% off some shore excursions, 30% off some drink packages, a few deals on internet and meal packages (but not enough for me to jump on any since I'm leaning to all main dining meals, unless I get a spectacular deal)...tours also aren't quite enough to get me to pull the trigger, but I'm close:)...
Thanks! I looked at Costco Travel but I didn’t see anything. I’ll go right to RCCL today. We are looking at a repositioning cruise of some flavor that starts in the US and ends in Europe (or visa versa). They are dirt cheap for what you get and we now have the time.

Went back through this thread and was reminded about the cast iron skillet for $10 at Target, so yeah... that'll be delivered to the house :)

Yeah, they had a big display of those up at the registers in my Target store last night. Good deal!

Hello-
Not exactly a Christmas present, but I need a new set of tires for my car, and had been looking at the Ford dealer that we purchased the car from.

They are offering a buy 3 get one free through today. This is saving me $250. I am thrilled that I just didn’t have time earlier in the month, because I did start looking, and have the original quotes! And, feel that they did not raise the price to then offer a deal!

Happy shopping everyone! Our Christmas is super low-key this year, as our DD is getting married in early January.

Phew - done:)...a trip to Target and Kohls this morning...
At Target, I spent $15 on 3 sets of PJs for DSs, $25 on DS2's waterproof boots, and $10 on a stupid Minions toy for DS2 (he saw it, loved it, so we bought it for "his cousins" and put it on his list - figured I had to get to $50, so this was easy:))...had gift cards to burn, so I only gave over $13, but I did spend $51...
At Kohl's, I got a 12 inch Food Network Cast Iron skillet (for me - never used cast iron and free was hard to pass up) and a big throw (for the cats, so they get loved) - spent $8 OOP thanks to the $10 free money and the 15% off...

2 underarmor hoodies, 1 PINK hoodie and underwear, 2 shirts from hollister and underwear for the other DD. I always use socks and underwear to fill the toes of their stockings.

Anyone able to find Cars 3 Bluray on sale online? Walmart's ad said it was $7 but it's not online. Trying to avoid actually going to a store if I can!

I know this is after the fact, but our Walmart only had two DVDs and two Blurays for sale! One woman in front of me wanted both DVDs, so I managed to get a Bluray. It was a little frustrating they only had 4.

Well, I put my tree up today - got the lights out and none of them work anymore. So, ordered strands of new lights from Target along with some garland for in store pickup. Qualified for the 20% off coupon that will be emailed to me tomorrow, so at least that's nice.

I know this is after the fact, but our Walmart only had two DVDs and two Blurays for sale! One woman in front of me wanted both DVDs, so I managed to get a Bluray. It was a little frustrating they only had 4.
I ended up getting mine at target for $10. The had a whole end cap in the Black Friday movie section that was filled with just the Cars 3 Blu Rays. Our Walmart was already out of them, but I managed to snag the last beauty and the beast Blu-ray they had.

I ended up getting mine at target for $10. The had a whole end cap in the Black Friday movie section that was filled with just the Cars 3 Blu Rays. Our Walmart was already out of them, but I managed to snag the last beauty and the beast Blu-ray they had.

I didn't see any in the promo area at Walmart (we got there a bit early so we could look) so I went over to the normal entertainment section and grabbed a couple Cars 3 blurays. Luckily they rang up for the right price once 6 pm hit! Our store must have only had one or two as well in the promo area.

I got some major deals this year on Christmas gifts -

DD#1 - Xbox 360 from Gamestop for $74 (with 2 year protection plan) plus $59 mail in rebate = $15 total
DD #2 - Samsung Chromebook $119 from Walmart
Me - HP Wireless printer Walmart $19
Husband - New wireless router, original price $230, purchased for $130 at Staples.

Went to Bath & Body to get some more hand soaps. Bought 6 with the buy 3 get 3 free still needed to add for the coupon ($5 off $20) so I bought a hand sanitizer. Used a coupon for a free gift with purchase, I got a body lotion for 12.50. When it was all said and done I got 6 hand soaps, a hand sanitizer, and a bottle of body lotion for $12 including tax. For some reason the coupon took off more than the $5. I got $42 off my entire purchase.

Went yesterday to Kohls and bought the fitbit for 99.99 and got $30 kohls cash.

Is there a thread for Cyber Monday?

Target: sweaters, bed sheets, a huge blanket, bunch of movies, the Pyrex glass set, and that giant teddy bear (for our dog! :rotfl:) Didn't pull the trigger on the GoPro, but I think between the 20% off coupon I got today and Swagbucks giftcards I have I'll get a better deal that way.

Michaels: Plan on making 3 burlap wreaths for MIL & both SILs so spent $80 on various supplies there. Had the 25% off everything coupon. Love me some Michaels!

Old Navy: Walked in that store and walked right out. So crazy and disorganized. Came home and bought everything online. Everything was still 50% off.

Went back through this thread and was reminded about the cast iron skillet for $10 at Target, so yeah... that'll be delivered to the house :)

We got 2 of these! Can't beat $10 cast iron!

Just bought an Ancestry DNA kit for $69 (that includes shipping, actual sale price is $59). We actually bought it for my Mom (she's turning 70 in 2 weeks!). My mom is 100% Norwegian but always jokes about how the Vikings went to Italy and Northern Africa and thinks she has a bit of that in her (she tans REALLY easily! :rotfl2:) We thought it'd be a fun gift.

I actually want to get these for both my mom & dad for Christmas. I wanted to do it myself but now I wouldn't have to. They're hard to buy for anyway and I thought it would be a really cool gift!

Got up early this morning just for the $1 Poinsettias at Home Depot. Love those! While there, I also picked up some new LED lights for the tree that they had a deal on. I also grabbed a new toilet seat, but that wasn't a Black Friday special :rotfl2:

Then since I was up anyway, I hit Kohl's around 7am. Got a pair of boots and 4 pairs of socks. I was surprised they still had the $20 boot special I wanted available in a size 8!

After Kohls, I went home back home and started decorating. DD17 and I went back to Home Depot in the early afternoon and got our tree - funny how they go up by $5 every single year. That's some inflation (10%+)! Oh well - at least it's a really fresh tree this year and looks good. But once home I realized the prelit garland I use on the staircase was dead. So I ordered that from Target for pickup - I'm just waiting for the notice that it's ready.

I'm think I am just about shopped out...I'm ready to just curl up on the sofa and relax with a good movie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter