Sharks Underwater Grill® and Bar

It is a good place to eat in the park?

We went last September and absolutely loved it.

There were four of us and we ate there before Howl o Scream, all four of us enjoyed all three courses of our meal and we’d happily go back again.

We had read some negative reviews before we went, but it was all lovely.

It’s great! I try and get a table every time I visit. I like it better than the coral reef cafe at Epcot

I have family members with food allergies so we always have dinner there when we visit SW every few years we love it!

It has never had a bad menu as long as we've beeen eating there. The menu has changed several times and Covid gave them a few issues but we love it.
You don't feel as rushed or constricted as Coral Reef which we also love. CR bisque is a bit better to be fair though.

It’s great! I try and get a table every time I visit. I like it better than the coral reef cafe at Epcot
The tank is surely better as to size and number of sharks.

CR used to be a must do for us, sadly no longer due to quality of food & menu options.

the bar service at sharks also gets the nod of the two IMO. quite sweet, the Puffin’s Kiss is my favorite there & they donate a portion to Audobon Society

We ate there and thought it was pretty good. It was right at the end of the pandemic, so that's saying alot in our experience. We plan to try again next visit.

Can you eat at the bar? thanks!
Precovid, yes…they have/had a mini tank in it As i recall. Haven’t seen anyone sitting there over the last two years when having dinner.

Suggest you call them If interested.

I've seen people at it but can't remember if they seemed to have any food.
I'm usually herding cats ie being Tour Guide Tony.

We love it in there. And it is freezing in the summer. I bring a shoulder wrap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter