Shooting after Super Bowl Parade

What an awful day for our city. I'm so glad we went last year and didn't go this year. This all happened right by where we stood last year to watch the parade and rally last year.

Prayers to everyone involved. Hopefully having a level 1 trauma center and a world class children's hospital a couple blocks away will have saved lives today.

I know when we went last year I counted at least 4 snipers on the roofs in the area. But now that this has happened, I have no idea how they would ever be of help in crowds like this.

Well, maybe then, if it does. Not need to start there. I moved threads to the debate board as a moderator 25 years ago, if they started going off the wheels. Not before though. Sometimes peiople are responsible and sensible.
There's already a thread there so I'd imagine they'd have to merge them or something. I really don't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter