Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

Mine posted. I need to check how many, the system is super slow (at work). I have so many miles now lol, well still not enough to really do what I'd like to be able to but much closer :)

What are you saving up for? I love hearing people’s plans!

Mine posted as well. The full amount, 1200 miles, even though my Foodland one didn't post until the 28th. Odd. I'm not going to complain though lol
And of course, mine didn't.....:crazy:. I received nothing.
Well, I'll wait a few more days.
Mine too! DH posted, DS didn't (yet) his card # is a lot higher than mine so they may still be coming.

i'm happy to see that the Foodland one worked for you -- I have one of the mis-posted ones on my secondary card

One card posted properly and that's the VERY FIRST TIME for me!
Secondary card shows nothing yet but that's not uncommon for a bit of a staggering in the posting of these big bonus promos. I already knew I'd need to be doing a follow-up on that card anyway since my ESTY shop was split and didn't post properly, i have a bunch to claim for that.
Don't panic yet if you're waiting and don't contact them for a few days -- you might run into a by-the-books agent who'll quote you the standard 120 days. Watch to see if others are posting of successful chats.

Looks like I am late to the Party but I got mine too!!!
12 Feb 20
SOBEYS ON PROMO
SHOP THE BLOCK+1,200
I just checked sons account and it posted correctly there toooooo!!!
Double bonus.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Also waiting on one account. Did 7 and all posted fine so not expecting issues
Testing out a new theory as to why DS's haven't posted yet. He's only a GOLD collector. Anyone who is GOLD have yours posted yet. I know most of us here are likely ONYX so thought I would ask. (I'm just a little obsessed at the moment)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter