Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

I was wondering how your trip ended up working out -- read your other post about getting into the room late at it still was dirty and shuddered. We'll be moving from ASMovies when we arrive and don't really have any plans for that day other than wandering the resort and hopping on the boat to DS. I've actually been toying with the idea of opting out of housekeeping for the trip - it's something we usually do anyways, hang the sign and get the room cleaned every 3 or 4 days so to be paid for that is mighty tempting. What's not thrilling is the possibility of getting the room checks when hubby is napping to say nothing of possibly wanting the sink wiped down once or twice over a 2 week time period! Wish we could handle it like the DVC cleaning schedule, that's better suited to us.

Back to the StB, I have confidence in your hunting skills, you've got this!!

We had one day during our trip that I headed to DHS very early to ride Rise of the Resistance. I put the room occupied sign on the door because my senior, visually impaired Mom stayed behind in the room. I got back to the room around 1 pm and around 2 housekeeping called because of the room occupied sign on the door. I asked for clean towels and I was told that "sometime today" they would need to do a room check. About an hour later management came by, they entered the room, asked about our stay and made general conversation and left. I did not understand why this needed to be done when the Mousekeeper had been in our room the day prior.

BTW...StB will have to wait this time...when we got back from vacation our furnace was not working. We were hoping for a quick fix but it and the central air, needs to be replaced. It is money we were not planning to spend, so it looks like we will wait for the next promotion.

Anyone with any experience ordering from Dell, either recently or past years and can say whether they normally post ? Daughter is waiting for 1000+ airmiles from Black Friday.

We had one day during our trip that I headed to DHS very early to ride Rise of the Resistance. I put the room occupied sign on the door because my senior, visually impaired Mom stayed behind in the room. I got back to the room around 1 pm and around 2 housekeeping called because of the room occupied sign on the door. I asked for clean towels and I was told that "sometime today" they would need to do a room check. About an hour later management came by, they entered the room, asked about our stay and made general conversation and left. I did not understand why this needed to be done when the Mousekeeper had been in our room the day prior.

BTW...StB will have to wait this time...when we got back from vacation our furnace was not working. We were hoping for a quick fix but it and the central air, needs to be replaced. It is money we were not planning to spend, so it looks like we will wait for the next promotion.

Hi Hon
I am not sure if it helps but I can do a
Shell in store shop and a Metro STB for you,,
if interested just PM me a copy of your Airmiles card.
I remember my car Engine blowing up a week before Christmas and feeling devastated but things got better,,Hugs to you!
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer Mel...I already did the shell one...I am thinking I might be able to do Rexall tomorrow so that will get me the 300 extra AM...I will say that I was impressed with the repair company....they were able to install the new furnace and a/c the next day and the new unit is so much quieter than our old one...at least now I know I have 10 years of worry free heat and a/c...

Hi everybody, just completed my 7th coupon however one of the seven is the Samsung Pay - don't really want to do an extra (8th), but unsure if or when it will post? Anybody receive their Samsung miles yet ?

Hi everybody, just completed my 7th coupon however one of the seven is the Samsung Pay - don't really want to do an extra (8th), but unsure if or when it will post? Anybody receive their Samsung miles yet ?
I received 25 AM from Samsung Pay so far on both cards but not the STB 100 AM which is what I need to see. I did the 8th just in case. My RW&Co airmilesshop purchase still has not posted yet. I believe this one I will have to chase. Hope Samsung Pay will post eventually. I want those 100 AM.

Well slow start, but cant believe I have completed 7 for 1 card and 4 so far for the second.
Card 1
Sobeys
Shell
LCBO
Reno Depot
Metro
Rexall
Global pet foods

Card 2
Sobeys
Shell
LCBO
Rexall
if I knew that I would have a chance at this I would have done another Reno Depot
So now looking for 5th and maybe 6 and 7

And thinking of MissFresh for card 1 just for the 500am for Disney Ticket for March. But not sure how quick MissFresh posts

Well slow start, but cant believe I have completed 7 for 1 card and 4 so far for the second.
Card 1
Sobeys
Shell
LCBO
Reno Depot
Metro
Rexall
Global pet foods

Card 2
Sobeys
Shell
LCBO
Rexall
if I knew that I would have a chance at this I would have done another Reno Depot
So now looking for 5th and maybe 6 and 7

And thinking of MissFresh for card 1 just for the 500am for Disney Ticket for March. But not sure how quick MissFresh posts

See if your mom will do a Foodland shop for you. Or will you be up the area over the holidays?

Woo-HOO! I'm finally done both cards! And most of the miles have posted already.

Question - I signed my Mom up for the Samsung Pay account and linked her card for her 7th offer. I didn't go through the STB website to link it though. I just logged out of the samsung pay, logged back in and added the number (and I remembered to click the lock). I recall doing that way back when I first signed up...that will work, right?

I'm happy to say I finished STB on two cards this weekend ( Myself and DH). Had to redo 1 shop as I forgot to check the dates on that particular promo and did my purchase too early. I also received my ONYX status yesterday. :-) I started collecting after reading these posts and decided to try earning miles toward Universal tickets. I can't believe that once the STB miles are credited , I'll have enough for three tickets!!!! One more to go. Thank you all:love:. Your tips and trick to make these promos work have helped me so much.

I need another STB :sad:. I didn't read the BMO offer correctly and therefore didn't hit the spending threshold at partner stores. I just hit the threshold. Totally my fault and I could have actually done it with partner spending but it isn't our everyday card so I didn't use it. :guilty:
I have to figure out one more offer for my husbands card now, and I can't see a thing that won't be just spending money to get points. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter