Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

I managed to get 7 offers on my card but one was airmilesshops, an online purchase from RW&Co on Black Friday. I more than met the minimum spend on the one item I purchased. No miles posted yet but I know I did the shop correctly. Should I be worried?

I managed to get 7 offers on my card but one was airmilesshops, an online purchase from RW&Co on Black Friday. I more than met the minimum spend on the one item I purchased. No miles posted yet but I know I did the shop correctly. Should I be worried?
The RW&Co purchase I made on Nov. 29 just got posted. My purchase last year didn’t get posted and it was only a few AM, so I didn’t chase them and did another shop for either STB or Mega Miles instead. It’s kind of hit and miss. Make sure your have the confirmation email as proof just in case.

I am also waiting for all my airmilesshops.com transactions from Cyber Monday week on two cards. No base points or multipliers. IGA is also posting a lot later than usual. I think they're just behind due to STB purchases ( along with Black Friday & Cyber Monday in general) I've kept all of my receipts with notes on how many points I should receive just in case. So far I've only encountered one Airmiles agent that wasn't helpful so I just did another chat a week later. That agent fixed everything quickly.

IGA is often long to post but usually are very reliable. I know they will end up appearing unlike airmilesshops that is awful this year. Still no AM from my black Friday weekend purchase at Amazon.

My sister shops at Metro all the time in Scarborough/Toronto and I see that her airmiles post weekly. She does really good with her bonus items.

I go to do my wife’s and my shop the block at Foodland today. We have a shopping cart full of groceries. I put $60 worth of groceries on the belt , use my air miles card and shop the block coupon and pay. I have the shop the block coupon in my hand and start to fill the belt with the remaining groceries. The cashier told me that I can not use the coupon again. I explained that my wife was using her air miles card for this transaction. She took the coupon from my hand and told me that it was not going to be used again. I asked if they had any shop the block pamphlets and she replied no. I never even tried to use the online coupons because she was adamant that I would not be using the card/ coupon. This was the manager of the store. I just relegated myself to phoning air miles and explain the situation. She’ll let’s me use the same coupon for their bonus miles so not sure what the problem was

I go to do my wife’s and my shop the block at Foodland today. We have a shopping cart full of groceries. I put $60 worth of groceries on the belt , use my air miles card and shop the block coupon and pay. I have the shop the block coupon in my hand and start to fill the belt with the remaining groceries. The cashier told me that I can not use the coupon again. I explained that my wife was using her air miles card for this transaction. She took the coupon from my hand and told me that it was not going to be used again. I asked if they had any shop the block pamphlets and she replied no. I never even tried to use the online coupons because she was adamant that I would not be using the card/ coupon. This was the manager of the store. I just relegated myself to phoning air miles and explain the situation. She’ll let’s me use the same coupon for their bonus miles so not sure what the problem was

I would have just left the store without completing the second transaction.

The problem was she was a bit of jerk who didn’t understand her store promos from the sounds of it . Sorry that happened to you. Like you, I doubt I would have made a scene but there was no reason you couldn’t use the coupon again.. it’s the same barcode for EVERYONE using it. :confused3

I usually do two transactions separately unless I have DD with me. I would go to a different cash register just in case. I can’t stand these cashier police! The system will work itself and only allows one bonus mile offer per use of the coupon if it is only one use per account. However, bringing your offspring with you for serious AM Hunt is only if it’s the last resort. DD22 is of no help at all! She was so confused and almost screwed up with the wrong items for the two transactions at Rexall for double-dipping last time. I was glad that I checked before paying $10 extra for the first transaction. I have failed training my next generation for Airmiles hunting! :sad2:

Has anyone had their Irving Oil gift cards for STTB post?
Nope, I did the purchase on Dec 15, but the receipt did note STB and Air Miles on it so I'm hopeful that it will register for the promotion. I didn't do any extras this year, just the 7 coupons 8-)

Ok gang, I really hate to do this but The Duck is coming in on bended knee, begging for some help. My body has decided this a perfect time to give out on me -- gastritis attack & bursitis in both shoulders have agreed that I need to slow down (doesn't seem to matter that i don't have the time to do that!)
Main card is done and except for the online shopping & MasterCard, all the miles have posted to my account.I'm not worrying about those last two because those coupons NEVER post until after the promo ends.

Secondary card is what i need help with, if anyone has the chance to do one coupon for me I would be over the moon happy and extremely appreciative!
Here's what I've managed to complete and again, all but the online have already posted

1. Rexall
  2. Shell
  3. Online Shopping (split but i know i can fight that and it will work out)
  4. Sobey's -thanks to a very generous fellow hunter
  5. LCBO - thanks to my mom getting us extra Disney cards and my desire to thank her (helps that i had more than enough cash miles :P )
  6. Metro - ordering food for Christmas thanks to my stupid tummy, if i can't eat much I HATE cooking for everyone else!
  7. AND i have no idea what to do for this one :(
I feel terrible asking for help since I've already had 2 of you help me to complete the main card and then the one Sobeys trip on this card. I didn't think I would even get 3 offers done on this card but surprised myself.

My Mom's Samsung Pay miles posted, but only 25 of the 100. Can/should she contact live chat now and get the other 75? I have no idea why she only got 25.

My Mom's Samsung Pay miles posted, but only 25 of the 100. Can/should she contact live chat now and get the other 75? I have no idea why she only got 25.
This is my experience as well. I am going to wait a bit and then do a claim if the 100 AM is still not posted later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter