Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

Anyone else received a total for their BMO offer that is way off? I thought I had my 350$ but the e-mail says I only collected 202$ as of Dec 9th (I didn't do any big AM shops since that date). I'm freaking out a little... Maybe they didn't tallied my purchases at Foodland since it's out of province?!?
You're lucky you got an email. I haven't received one yet but I know I am way!!! over. Maybe they don't want to remind me how much I've spent in the past month. When BMO has sent these emails out in the past they have always been wrong. Mine have eventually posted correctly. DH didn't but then he cancelled the card before I could follow up so I'm out 50AM on that one.

Hi everyone. Thought I could pull this one off but I’m one short and due to the time left, I’m panicking a little. Would anyone be willing to do a coupon for me? In exchange I would be willing to do either Safeway or Shell.
Here’s what I have so far:
- BMO offer
- Shell
- Safeway
- Global Pets
I hate asking, but I also know how great and understanding everyone is here.
Thank you.
Kim

I'm off to Sobeys tomorrow and will be over $50 with my shop. Send my a copy of your card via PM and I can use your card for my shop. Just don't judge what I buy. It's an eclectic list.

ottawamom you are appreciated! Thank you. Never judgement here! I will send to you my card a bit later as I’m out attempting last min shopping.
For anyone else short, please know my offer to help with a shell or Safeway purchase still stands.

I'm another one with just the 25 airmiles from Samsung (instead of the 100) posting, but I can be fairly certain since the 25 posted that Samsung will count as my 7th coupon, right? (please tell me yes, lol)

Hi everyone. Thought I could pull this one off but I’m one short and due to the time left, I’m panicking a little. Would anyone be willing to do a coupon for me? In exchange I would be willing to do either Safeway or Shell.
Here’s what I have so far:
- BMO offer
- Shell
- Safeway
- Global Pets
I hate asking, but I also know how great and understanding everyone is here.
Thank you.
Kim
I can do a lcbo if needed

I have done:

1. Safeway
2. Sobey's
3. Shell
4. Mastercard
5. Rexall

I can still do the LC (6), but am struggling to find anything else to get to 7! I should have done the $10 Rona one back at the end of November!!

Do you live in Ontario? Today is the last day for one of the Staples coupons. You still have time for Metro, Foodland, Jean Coutu, Urban Fresh and Children's Place. There a few other coupons like Goodyear, Timbermart, Global Pets and air miles shops.

One of my offers was for Irving. Use 95 cash miles and earn 25 miles back. I did that offer three times on my card and all 75 miles just posted today. I am in shock as I always have to go through the live chat to get missing miles for Irving.

I am really late on completing the offers this year but did manage 7:

1. Global Pets (November 16 - POSTED)
2, LCBO (November 16 - POSTED)
3. Sobeys (November 23 - POSTED)
4. Metro Catering (December 7 - POSTED)
5. Rexall (December 12 - POSTED)
6. Shell in-store (December 22 - TO BE POSTED)
7. Foodland (December 22 - TO BE POSTED)

I'm hoping these all post properly and I don't have to chase down miles (last year Shell did not cooperate lol)

I made it to 7 on my card and 5 on my wife’s! I was really hoping to stretch and get to 7 on hers, but I’ve had a hell of a week and so it just didn’t happen.

It’s the first big event where we both have cards, though, so altogether it feels like we did pretty good.

Edit: ugh, i just looked through what’s posted and I realized my air miles shops on my card didn’t post at all! what a pain...i hate having to chase things down

Question.... I bought a $100 Chapters egift card, went through airmilesshops... Will this count for the Shop the Block offer??
Yes that should fulfill the coupon no problem! ** should being the operative word here because the online shopping is a real problem, but your gift card does in fact meet the requirements!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter