Shop the Block 2020 MILES ARE POSTING NOW

My Shell STB has not posted yet either but I believe I know why. My understanding is you can only stack 3 offers. I received the 1 base mile. When I filled up it was during the GO+ offer of visit 3 weeks in a row get 95 cash miles - I received that as well. Third I also received 25 miles for filling 30L (e-mail offer).

So it looks like I'll need to fill up again in order to trigger the STB offer.

My Shell is weird... I usually get the airmiles posted right away but nothing posted since Nov 9th... Hmmmm well I may be getting another shop in before the end of Dec,,,, now how to use up a tank of gas when I am in lockdown,,,,hmmmm... maybe I should go Christmas Lights/Display neighbourhood watching.🎅🏻

Hugs
Mel

ddetails regarding posting of shell miles from mega miles
  1. Promo ended September 10th
  2. first sightings of the miles was September 30th
  3. the coupon says it can be combined with other offers so personally I wouldn't be going back to use another one there if you have ANY proof that you did in fact complete the requirements and had your card scanned.
Me? I bought$ 20 worth of lottery and an HBC gift card. It shows my airmiles card on the receipt and the miles for the gift card already posted. That's good enough for me to use for following up if I need to.

just try to relax gang and wait it out, no extra spending and remember our best line of defense against COVID-19 is staying home except for essential trips.

Me too. I only have base miles posted for Shell. Last year DS opted in and his StB miles didn't post until the very end.

I was doing 3 different email offers plus StB during November. The first email offer posted correctly, #2 base offer posted but not the bonus (it was a combined effort with Metro), #3 posted base but no bonus yet and StB is just the base miles.

I have receipts to prove it all so I'll follow up later if need be.

Still waiting for am shops from American eagle and Walmart to post. Bed bath beyond posted on my card really quick as always .

I ended up doing 7 (did 6 of the 7 today lol). Getting harder without Rexall and now the Foodland in my city has closed, boo.

Ended up with:

LCBO (beer 6 packs x2) (POSTED)
Sobeys (spend $100+) (completed today, not posted)
Metro ($20+ on gift baskets) (completed today, not posted)
Global Pets (spend $60+) (completed today, not posted)
Shell (spend $20+ on lottery) (completed today, not posted)
Airmilesshops (spend $100+) (completed today, not posted)
BMO Mastercard (spend $350+ at partners) (completed today, not posted)

I hate using Airmilesshops since the airmiles almost never post for me so I'm sure I'll have to track those down (did $100 in an Indigo giftcard). I have receipts with proper promo codes for all the others EXCEPT Shell (I did opt in) but my Airmiles number is on the receipt and there is $20 in instant lottery so hopefully that works out. BMO I guess I also don't have anything for but they've not let me down yet lol.

I ended up doing 7 (did 6 of the 7 today lol). Getting harder without Rexall and now the Foodland in my city has closed, boo.

Ended up with:

LCBO (beer 6 packs x2) (POSTED)
Sobeys (spend $100+) (completed today, not posted)
Metro ($20+ on gift baskets) (completed today, not posted)
Global Pets (spend $60+) (completed today, not posted)
Shell (spend $20+ on lottery) (completed today, not posted)
Airmilesshops (spend $100+) (completed today, not posted)
BMO Mastercard (spend $350+ at partners) (completed today, not posted)

I hate using Airmilesshops since the airmiles almost never post for me so I'm sure I'll have to track those down (did $100 in an Indigo giftcard). I have receipts with proper promo codes for all the others EXCEPT Shell (I did opt in) but my Airmiles number is on the receipt and there is $20 in instant lottery so hopefully that works out. BMO I guess I also don't have anything for but they've not let me down yet lol.
I need to do the Metro gift basket one too. What’s the price range of the gift baskets? TIA!

I need to do the Metro gift basket one too. What’s the price range of the gift baskets? TIA!
My store had 3 different types ... waaaaay up high on TOP of the freezer units. I took pictures of the 2 cheapest, the 3rd was HUGE and i believe cost 49.99
There was also a "nuts & sweets" one this past week in the produce section on the shelf above the premade salads also reaaallllyyy $$$$$ I was just reading thru Redflag deals and several people are reporting that the Laura Secord baskets & a couple of really cute "bowl" type things work BUT only if you go thru the regular cashier not the self-check. I'll be trying this at some point this weekend so i get my 3rd Samsung Pay scan and I'll report back!

For the BMO offer, it says it must be partners. Are partners any store that's also listed with AMS (i.e. Amazon, Indigo, etc.)?

No, I believe they list who the partners are somewhere. But it's generally only places where you earn airmiles (Shell, Sobeys, Metro, etc). You could buy giftcards at one of the partners for an online shop though.

I've sent them a message on FB asking for a list.

Thanks for all the tricks. Wish I had seen that before all my christmas shopping...

Well did not think that I would be doing this, this year. But was at Sobeys today and they had those round turkey breast on sale. Since this is the year of small, no, gatherings this will do for my family of 4. They are only $15 each, so picked up 3. Will drop one off at parents, as just the 2 of them, and one to my sister. No sense doing the 25lb bird and ham this year, dont like to waste.
While there saw the promo for bearpaws, picked up the 10, add a few more things and I was soon at my $100. First time spending that much at Sobeys in over a year.
Now I had picked up a couple of GCs before for company lotto, since I have to pay for that so might as well get the AM for that. Put another card on the belt with my food. Payed for it all for the previous cards, no questions asked. So walked away with 1 STB, and 480am. Will take it.
Add that to my purchase last week from Lowes. Kitchen reno. so 2nd stb.
Since its close will stop at shell and get 3rd stb.
Now if I can see a cheap and easy 4th, I will twist my are and pick up the beer at LCBO. Not the brand I normally buy, but hey will try something new.
So did not think I would participate in this one, ended up getting 3 and maybe 5.
No way I can do any on wifes card.

I am so happy. I shopped at Old Navy online yesterday because they had deals and I had the promo bucks from a past shop and lo and behold my STB bonus and my Old Navy points have posted in my Airmiles account. I know that I will still be chasing down my missing Staples and Bay points because they were done on either Black Friday or Cyber Monday so bonus points people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter