Should I drop Shula's for Raglan Road?

IMO getting to/from Disney Springs is a pain with Disney transportation. If you have a car or would take a taxi or Uber, it’s less difficult, but it’s still no piece of cake.

So if you are relying on Disney transportation, I think Shula’s is the better choice.

However. I agree with PPs that Raglan Road is more unique. You can find a decent steakhouse almost anywhere, but finding an Irish themed restaurant with live entertainment? Not so easy.

If you do go to RR, don’t miss Ger’s bread pudding. It’s insanely delicious. :)

Entertainment at RR is only at dinner. I love Shula's and the souffle for dessert is fantabulous!

When are you going? Shulas is doing a refurb in August so that might help with your decision.

In my opinion Raglan Road is a more unique experience. Steak is steak and there are many steak restaurants here in Canada with good old Alberta beef (no offense to our neighbours to the south).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter