I think I know what most responses will be on this board but I am curious what you all think, anyway. My husband and I just got back from an AMAZING Disney vacation over Christmas. We came back and immediately began looking for when we could return. We are thinking Mardi Gras 2019 since it will not be very close to Presidents Day in 2019 and we are off a few days since we are in education and work in Louisiana. However, my husband is going back in a couple of weeks for a conference and ANOTHER conference has been offered to him at Disney in June of this year. Since I am a teacher I am off all summer and have the opportunity to go along. The pros, of course, are that the room is paid for and he will receive a per diem for food so a lot of his food will be covered and his plane ticket is also covered. The costs will be anything he spends in food over his per diem (easy to do at Disney), my plane ticket and both of our park tickets (but he will get a special conference rate since he wont be able to go into the park until the afternoon). I am thinking it is a no-brainer. When will we ever get to go to Disney for so cheap? However, this is late June. I can just imagine it being 95 degrees every day and absolutely miserable. I would rather go during the busiest time of year like we just did than deal with heat. I don't want to spend all that money on me and end up not wanting to even step foot in the parks until it is dark. My tickets will be full day tickets since I am not part of the conference. I don't mind going back to the room mid-day for a nap so I guess that is an option. I could always just go as early as possible and when the heat is too much go back to the room until my husband is done and we can go back together when it is (hopefully) cooler. Should I bite the bullet and commit? I hate to pass up a Disney trip and I want to be decided soon so I can make sure to get our fastpasses at the 60 day mark and begin working on dining reservations.