• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show Me a Picture of...

Sitting in or near the Hub is a great place to see so many happy faces go by:

7368_zpsprg5gp4f.jpg

Show me another great people watching spot...

October 2015. I wish this picture wasn't zoomed in so closely, but I am sitting in front of White Rabbit's door across from the teacups. I had found out I was newly pregnant just days before this planned trip with my mom and sisters, a trip in remembrance of my dad that passed away 8 months earlier. I had 3 miscarriages in the year leading up to this trip, so I was a little nervous. I went to the doctor and he told me that if things went according to plan, my baby's heart would start beating while I was at Disneyland. What a fun thought! I got a 1st Visit button and wore it on my tummy. That baby is now 4 years old and yesterday she said, "I miss Disneyland" and asked to watch "Singing Dolls" (iasw).

IMG_20151021_141451060_HDR.jpg

Show me the last thing you do on a trip.

I don't eat in the restaurant every trip, but even on one day trips I do love the lounge at the Carthay:

9856_zpszyqc2sjr.jpg

Show me what must you eat or snack on every trip...

Along the same lines as Chris, we must make a trip to the GCH, and enjoy a cocktail by the fireplace at the Hearthstone lounge. Its very special at Christmas time, with the roving carolers coming in and out, and Santa, also the piano music. Its just very festive.

She me another must have or do....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter