• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

Oh yes I remember that one, that looked really good, as does that peanut butter one :cloud9:

I don't remember Kusafiri in AK having the gourmet cupcakes until late last year, but then again I never really went looking for them. I love Kusafiri for grabbing a coffee & danish in the morning at AK - next time it will be for CUPCAKES!

You know this thread is killing me. I'm SO craving a Butterfinger cupcake. No plans to go back to WDW until November. I will say one thing - if you're getting one of the huge cupcakes from Starring Rolls to go - they don't fit in the "to go" boxes - and that gets very very messy - especially on a hot day. My Butterfinger cupcakes was a mushy mess til we got back to the resort. I had to put it in the fridge just to make it edible again!

Someone asked if the have the same cupcakes at Starring Rolls and Boardwalk Bakery. No they don't, they have completely different baked goods - I think BB might be independently owned. I'd have to say the quality of Starring Rolls is better, in my opinion, and the portions are much larger.

Is it wrong that for our upcoming trip I have a list of must try cupcakes, I figure there are 6 of us and 6 snack credits a day, I think I can get a lot of cupcake-age going on! I will be sharing, so that I dont end up gaining 30 lbs over 10 days :D

My son is sitting next to me and is upset that I just showed him all these yummy treats b/c now he wants them!!! We will add it to our list for September! Thanks for sharing:goodvibes

Just a note, Starring Rolls sometimes closes earlier in the day so make sure you check the time! You won't want to miss them! We were at Hollywood Studios two days and got the butterfinger one one day and the chocolate peanutbutter the second, they are huge so we shared! They were both yummy!

I'm still completely full from dinner... and this is just making me hungry again... sigh...

Yummy! Think I just need to eat a cupcake for lunch every day while there.

Just a note, Starring Rolls sometimes closes earlier in the day so make sure you check the time! You won't want to miss them! We were at Hollywood Studios two days and got the butterfinger one one day and the chocolate peanutbutter the second, they are huge so we shared! They were both yummy!

That's a good thing to point out. Last month they closed at 4pm every day, and were pretty much sold out of everything by 2pm.

Is it wrong that for our upcoming trip I have a list of must try cupcakes, I figure there are 6 of us and 6 snack credits a day, I think I can get a lot of cupcake-age going on! I will be sharing, so that I dont end up gaining 30 lbs over 10 days :D

Totally not wrong, as this is the whole reason I started the thread :laughing:

Stefy, where did you find the Princess Belle Cupcake???

I got that one from Goofy's Candy Co, they had all the other Princesses there too.

IMG_2370-1.jpg

IMG_2374-2.jpg

82948d7a.jpg

Main Street Bakery during MNSSHP. The kids ate these and ate them all, so I guess they were good. ;)

pohobw1dwk6i30.jpg

From Karamell Kutchen. YUMMM!!!! :thumbsup2

I have 143 more days to go until our very first WDW trip! I am most excited about the red velvet cupcake at Starring Rolls. I've been drooling over it for months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter