Show us your DLP Souvenirs

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
Thought it would be nice to have a thread where we show what souvenirs we've brought home from Disneyland Paris.

These are mine from our trip last May :)

I bought six of these wine glasses, they were either just under €3 or just under €4 each

DSCF0476_450_x_600_.jpg

this T-shirt

DSCF0464_600_x_450_.jpg

a couple of pins

DSCF0472_600_x_450_.jpg

a pair of socks

DSCF0468_600_x_450_.jpg

a mug

DSCF0471_600_x_450_.jpg

my DD bought the cushion

DSCF0467_600_x_450_.jpg

a bracelet and earrings (birthday present)

DSCF0511_600_x_450_.jpg

and an ornament of my favourite character Robin Hood (also birthday present)

DSCF0465_450_x_600_.jpg

OK, who's next? :goodvibes

You read my mind, I was thinking of starting the same thread today!

I've collected quite a few of the older DLP mugs over the years, but this is my favourite :goodvibes

Not exactly sure why....probably just the DCR reference.

I have one that I use daily, and this is my spare :rolleyes:

You read my mind, I was thinking of starting the same thread today!

I've collected quite a few of the older DLP mugs over the years, but this is my favourite :goodvibes

Not exactly sure why....probably just the DCR reference.

I have one that I use daily, and this is my spare :rolleyes:

I have that mug!, mine is still in its box. I also have some glass tankards from when it was Euro Disney. I'm off to Disney for the day on Monday so will hopefully be getting the Disneyland Paris clock I wanted in August but didn't have time to get it

part of DS's collection all from last year visits ... it's about a third of the entire collection actually

imgp6222b.jpg

@ware bears : quite some MK merchandise. I've never quite understood why they would sell MK merch in Paris ... I doubt they have "I love disneyland paris" merchandise in US parks. It always struck me as awkward (even though I wear my "I love MK" cap from DLP when the weather is cold :) )

I've never quite understood why they would sell MK merch in Paris ... I doubt they have "I love disneyland paris" merchandise in US parks. It always struck me as awkward (even though I wear my "I love MK" cap from DLP when the weather is cold :) )

I fell for that too first until someone explained it to me.

"MK" is not for Magic Kingdom. It's for Mickey.

I fell for that too first until someone explained it to me.
"MK" is not for Magic Kingdom. It's for Mickey.

OT : Yes, they do tell tourists that it stands for Mickey, but it's just to avoid a painful explanation ...
To the best of my knowledge, MK has never been an official (or even remotely connected) acronym for Mickey. Actually no site on the internet (that I know of) has that kind of acronym listed (includes DIS, Allears, WDWmagic, and so on ...)

end OT

OT : Yes, they do tell tourists that it stands for Mickey, but it's just to avoid a painful explanation ...
To the best of my knowledge, MK has never been an official (or even remotely connected) acronym for Mickey. Actually no site on the internet (that I know of) has that kind of acronym listed (includes DIS, Allears, WDWmagic, and so on ...)

end OT
But I think it must be true as I've seen items with the logo I "Minnie ears" MN - guess it's just a DLP thing which is rather nice. ::yes:: I actually wanted to buy an MK hoodie but they didn't have any in my size so I had to console myself with the socks :rotfl2: hopefully they will have one this summer.

Anyhow back to souvenirs - I'm loving seeing other people's souvenirs. :thumbsup2

Here's what we treated ourselves to on our Christmas trip in 2005.

45513DSCF3841_450_x_600_.jpg

I bought my clock & a couple of other bits on Monday. Will put photos up soon:goodvibes

end OT

Now you got my attention. What is the real explanation then? I don't mind painful at all. ;)

I've seen the items Ware Bear mentions with "MN" as well, so the MK explanation does make more than sense to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter