Show us your DLP Souvenirs

I brought home two adorable Christmas ornaments that seem to be pretty new. I'll try to take pictures tonight.

Prompted by noodlesmum's post here - anyone got any recent 20th to share?

In June, I bought the book they released for the 20th + the mugs and plates. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of them uploaded somewhere.

Most of the Disney ornaments in my Christmas tree are from DLP, as is the frame:
12958_224649289560_7952685_n.jpg

I didn't only buy the tea pots, but the whole set.
23821_356944844560_4191120_n.jpg

The set on the top shelf is not from DLP, but the set on the bottom shelf is
23821_356944829560_3816977_n.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

whoops did a bit of shopping :thumbsup2:wizard:
Euro prices

potatoe head 17.99€
thumper 11.99€
watch in sale 7€
silver bag in sale 3€
planet hollywood t shirt 20€
TOT door hanger 4.50€
Small 29th globes 5.99€
small vinalymation magnets 1€
tinkerbell keg ring 4.99€
buzz coin box for hubby 3€ dont tell him:lmao:
black bag 7€
flod up minnie slippers in box 15€
20th pin 6.99€
20th pen 2.99€
busicuits 4.€
photo album 14.99€
place mat 4.50€
photo in frame think wS 12,50€
Umbrella 19.99€
And my nice rapunzel snow globe that plays see the light 34.99€
not added up to scared :scared1::scared1::lmao::rotfl2:but we had 10off everything:dance3::yay:

You've got a lovely selection there :thumbsup2 I always mean to get myself one of theose HTH Do Not Disturb signs so thanks for reminding me.

If it's alright with you, I'll just merge this onto the souvenir thread. :)

TshirtandMinnieFairy.jpg

Friday13thPhantomManorPins.jpg

On the subject of souvenirs...

I know I've been there twice before...but do they sell any unique charms for the charm bracelet????? I got this at WDW with some from DL and DCL...

Charmbracelets.jpg

foto1.jpg

foto2.jpg

Sorry not-so good photos.... and btw the cat is not a Disney souvenir LOL

Wow! Looks like there are some things unique to DLP! I will say the "I heart MK" stuff is sold at Magic Kingdom over here or it was seems like that is quite old now.

Anyone have recent goodies they'd like to show off? :D

If u download photobucket app and then upload ur photo onto it and copy the IMG link and paste it into ur reply! It only takes a few seconds to upload the image!

I dont have yet but will be buying this in December

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...39851.46633.100002363349395&type=1&permPage=1

the whole series is lovely

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...492154994206608_1192632581_n.jpg&size=960,630

let me know if you can see as its from FB, btw this is the best FB page for merchandises from DLP pixiedust:

I can see it! I love both of those very much. Gorgeous! We are there just before Christmas, so they have gone on my shopping list. I have a mug I bought earlier this year and a special glass too. Will take some photos and put them on tomorrow.

What a fab thread! :)

This is my haul from our trip last week.

photo_zpsbd43d73e.jpg

Going from left to right, I've got Mickey Mouse glasses (I actually bought 4 of these, 2 are in the dishwasher).

Yoda Stitch.

Mike from Monsters University.

My Alice in Wonderland mug which I'm really pleased with.

A selection of keyrings for my son.

My Jack Skellington scarf which I LOVE and have worn pretty much constantly since coming back :lmao:

Can think of a few but only have a picture of the Strawberry scented bear I bought in June.
The candy apple doesn't count as I ate it.....along with several others!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter