Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

Hi I'm a newbie...and this is my first post here! :wave2:

DF and I are getting married (really a vow renewal four days after the JOP wedding) at Sunset Point at the Polynesian on September 20th at 9 am! We made our reservations through Disney last week and paid our deposit...we're just waiting for that first package! I'm SOOO excited :banana:

Here's our wedding rings (we still need to order them):

http://www.celtic-elvish-jewelry.ne...Z01_Elvish-Love-Rings-Jewelry&Product_Count=5

I don't have a pic of my e-ring but it's a heart shaped ruby.

Anyway...just had to join in the fun here!!!

ering4.jpg

Jonette, it’s such a beautiful ring! I love the round center stones with side diamonds (not that I’m partial or anything since that’s what mine is like too). ;)

Here's my pretty engagement ring. I got to choose it myself. :) It's a smaller diamond (.72 carat) but ideal cut, flawless, and colourless. Then it's set with 22 other small diamonds, including 2 yellow diamonds on either side. I get mesmerized by how much it glitters!

myengagementring-smaller.jpg

303500.jpg

303503.jpg

I know..making mine glitter is my new hobby!! I love to make it do that. I have noticed that certain lights are better for the glitter than others..Sometimes I have a hard time remembering I am driving!

My Engagement Ring
engagementring.jpg

My Wedding Ring (it's white gold but I can't find a picture of it in white gold)
weddingring.jpg

I'm too geek to figure out how to upload a picture, but I have a cool quote on the inside of my ring that DH surprised me with....

If anyone watched Friends religiously like I did, there is an episode where Phoebe says that Rachel is Ross's lobster. Lobsters hook claws and mate for life, so Phoebe just kept saying "he's her lobster".

During my ceremony I looked down at my ring as soon as I got it back after the vows and it is engraved with "For My Lobster" :earsboy:

Cool, huh?

Ok, not a Disney bride, but couldn't help to show off....

47b3d735b3127cce9c7081fb23cc00000015108BbN27Ry5aE

It is filigreed on the side, kind of hard to see. The diamond was my grandmothers.

WithDisneySpirit, what kind of stone is that? It's very stunning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter