Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

I like this one even with the spacer, haha. Very elegant and classic. Congratulations!!

Awww thanks so much!! :). Yes he did a very good job picking it out! I actually got it back in August so almost a year ago... Geez time flies! Were counting down the days till our Disney wedding/honeymoon.

8 Magical years since he proposed and 7 happily married years this Oct. Still looks as beautiful as the day he proposed to me :-)

c474acb5.jpg

6c0880e3.jpg

5e4e7dcb.jpg

OurFairytaleWedding-ALL639.jpg

EvilinaDM101 said:
8 Magical years since he proposed and 7 happily married years this Oct. Still looks as beautiful as the day he proposed to me :-)

Gorgeous rings! Who is the designer?

So many beautiful rings! :love:

We got engaged last September in The World and now I'm working on convincing DFi to have a Disney wedding! He says its a medium possibility. Hey, its better than not a possibility!

Here is the ring!

IMG_0710-1.jpg

This is the set picture from Kays website

080353800_MV_LG.jpg

Rhiannona said:
Gorgeous rings! Who is the designer?

Thanks!! I used to have the picture from the website but it's a Tacori from Jareds back in 2004.:-)

We got engaged in Disneyland last September, now planning a 2014 Castle wedding in WDW :D. The ring was a gift to us from my Mom, it was her engagement ring from my Dad. It means the world to me in so many ways.

IMG_3323 by Alifay1, on Flickr

So many beautiful rings! :love:

We got engaged last September in The World and now I'm working on convincing DFi to have a Disney wedding! He says its a medium possibility. Hey, its better than not a possibility!

Here is the ring!

IMG_0710-1.jpg

This is the set picture from Kays website

080353800_MV_LG.jpg

Medium is half the battle. Just let him know that there will be people to take care of everything and a wedding coordinator thrown in :D

Beautiful ring!

Yay I can finally play. Not sure if it will show up though. DF just proposed yesterday. I don't like diamonds, so he had gotten a blue topaz ring. I love it!
devilprincess30

photo.php

Hoping this works. I am now trying to find a band for it. I am looking for an eternity band.

I've been lurking this forum for a while and anxiously waiting my boyfriend (now fiance :cool1:) to propose and what mine would look like.

sooooo here we go.

151.jpg

159.jpg

My turn! :goodvibes

My fiance proposed on our Pacific Coast cruise on the Wonder, and we have just decided to get married in WDW next year :lovestruc

anyways my ring :)

IMG_1487.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter