Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

Wow, the rings on here are amazing!
I wanted to share mine too :)
EngagementRing.jpg

Everybody's rings are gorgeous and so unique! I couldn't wait to show mine too!

I put a few different views since my favorite part of it is the details on the sides (I also don't know how to make the pictures smaller, so sorry about the large size! :blush:).

20121008_215429_zpsf5b8b529.jpg

20121008_214752_zps4175548c.jpg

20121008_215114_zpsc419dc9c.jpg

20121008_215145_zps84b49916.jpg

We got engaged in Disneyland last September, now planning a 2014 Castle wedding in WDW :D. The ring was a gift to us from my Mom, it was her engagement ring from my Dad. It means the world to me in so many ways.

IMG_3323 by Alifay1, on Flickr

That's lovely! It's wonderful that your ring has such a special meaning. Congratulations!

Hello ladies... i'm in the middle of planning an engagement at Disney World: Magic Kingdom and am curious to know some opinions. By the way, if you have been proposed to, give your man credit bcuz it's a hard thing to find the right ring. Anyways, she likes vintage/semi modern looking jewelery. The center stone is 1 ct. What do you think?

Hello ladies... i'm in the middle of planning an engagement at Disney World: Magic Kingdom and am curious to know some opinions. By the way, if you have been proposed to, give your man credit bcuz it's a hard thing to find the right ring. Anyways, she likes vintage/semi modern looking jewelery. The center stone is 1 ct. What do you think?

Gorgeous! I adore vintage engagement rings and that one is pretty darn perfect

I LOVE my ring. My fiance dragged me to multiple ring stores and we ended up at Diamonds Direct, FOR TWO AND A HALF HOURS. By the time we were looking at this setting I was ready to give away my first born to get our of that store. I was honestly really indifferent to the ring when we saw the setting but he LOVED it and I wanted something that he felt proud of and made him think of me when he saw it/thought about it so I agreed.

Of course when we picked it up I fell in love with it :flower3: I couldn't imagine a more perfect ring and it sparkles like CRAZY! It's so great because he had originally wanted something antique (and so had I) and he wanted something very unique - well this is a custom made ring (one of a kind, technically!) and it looks so antique. Plus the stone is so warm, it looks yellow in some lights/pics (as you can see!)

Ok...now for the actual ring :lmao:

20121013_120825-1.jpg

20121013_110701-1.jpg

Now we're planning a 2014 Disney Cruise wedding - mainly so I can get those bridal photo sessions in the park ;)

We just got engaged a few weeks ago in the magic kingdom! We actually met next to the hall of presidents at the tables there and as we walked by I was a little ahead of him and he said, "Hey, this is where we met!" I turned around and he was kneeling with the ring! The perfect part of getting engaged there is it was completely deserted because it was just after rope drop and it's probably one of the most unromantic places in the magic kingdom but it's romantic to me!:rotfl: I can just imagine what the cms were thinking with the castle such a short distance away and he picks the tables by the fruit stand to propose, they were probably confused!:lmao:

I love my ring, it's really beautiful and classic. And sparkly! I want a plain wedding band when we get married. I can't wait!
photo.jpg

everyone's rings are so beautiful!

I know I already posted mine.. but after my center stone got loose.. after only 6 months of wearing it, I decided to make it 6 prongs instead of 4.. here's my ring before and after! :)
301ec9bd-2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter