Show your face thread on the community board - A Bit of fun.

OK I've just emailed Charles for a little assistance! But I'm not promising you anything Deb! LOL;)

I sure did the basket Julie...

Don't you think I have a great style doing it ??? LOL

OK Deb it's done! LOL!;)

Special thanks to a great assistant Charles! LOL:wave:

It's so nice to "see" everyone! Does this mean we start a Hamilton mini meet Deb? LOL;)

Wow sammi, that's great...now I can put a face to all your posts. Come on Sandra...where's your pic :) ?

Thanks Lisa!

Lisa I have a really nice picture of Sandra with her DS that was taken last year at the Niagara Falls meet but her PM box is full and when she cleans it out I'll send it to her if she would like to post it. :sunny:

Hey Sammi that's a nice picture, nice to meet you

I am glad to see that there are people in my age group. Your 30th anniv., we just celebrated our 25th.

About the Hamilton dis meet, I am away most of the summer with my son. But give me a date anyways and I will see where I am.

Deb.

Come on Sandra your next, were all waiting. lol.

Wdworld, thanks for helping and have a great trip to wdw.

Hey Deb! DH and I celebrated our 25 anniversary last August.

It's so great to see all of your faces! Come on people! How about the rest of you?

Hi Baboo, wow another one, congrats.

Isn't this a fun thread, I keep looking each morning to see who else is on it. lol

Deb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter