• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

REPOOOOOOOOOOSTTTT

dscf0002ii6.jpg

Haha, yeah you should grow it out like her too.:thumbsup2
Yeah, uh no. Ha ha I actually thinking im going to cut it, and syle it a bit different within the next week or so. I want it too look more like this. *The dude in the center, blonde*

switchfoot-2.jpg

Sory im like OBSESSED with switchfoot right now.

Lily you need to smile more!
your very pretty!:thumbsup2

CAUTION: May cause computer to explode!
IMG_0317.jpg

Softball-4322.jpg

Yeah, uh no. Ha ha I actually thinking im going to cut it, and syle it a bit different within the next week or so. I want it too look more like this. *The dude in the center, blonde*

switchfoot-2.jpg

Sory im like OBSESSED with switchfoot right now.

thats what i meant sorta

thats what i meant sorta

Ha ha im gonna be a total girl and ask if you think it would actually work on me. Im trying to get my hair so it looks way good on my face, and something that im happy with.

Ha ha im gonna be a total girl and ask if you think it would actually work on me. Im trying to get my hair so it looks way good on my face, and something that im happy with.

that is soo stereotype lol

yeah i like that hair on you, except the flippy-ish ends he has.

that is soo stereotype lol

yeah i like that hair on you, except the flippy-ish ends he has.

Ha ha dont think i can pull off the flippyish ends? Ha ha

Great shots btw Kels. I love the first one, you have such a nice face.

are you doing your webcast thingy tonight?!
:D hehehe

Oh you come on that? Ha ha i might. Im watching a movie right now, but hopefully within the next hour or so. I didnt know I was so loved :D

I always look so terrible, and in front of all these girls, god im so screwed once i get a girlfriend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter