Show Your Face Thread

TianaPrincess

Have a MAGICAL day.
Oh ok, it looked like a peircing for a second and I thought that it looked like it would hurt right there.
I do like piercing and I will probably get my nose ring and belly button pierced once I turn 18 next year in January, but never there because there is no fat in that area and like you said it would really hurt.

• Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
    I do like piercing and I will probably get my nose ring and belly button pierced once I turn 18 next year in January, but never there because there is no fat in that area and like you said it would really hurt.
    Yeah. The only pericings I have right now are one in each of my ears and I've always thought about the possibility of getting my nose and belly button, but then I thought hmm, maybe not. The only other pericings I would think about getting are a second hole on my earlobes, but even that I think not (I'm a weenie). I don't know, the only reason I thought that was a pericing at first is because I see people get pericings everywhere now.

TianaPrincess

Have a MAGICAL day.
    Yeah. The only pericings I have right now are one in each of my ears and I've always thought about the possibility of getting my nose and belly button, but then I thought hmm, maybe not. The only other pericings I would think about getting are a second hole on my earlobes, but even that I think not (I'm a weenie). I don't know, the only reason I thought that was a pericing at first is because I see people get pericings everywhere now.
    I have both ear lobes pierced and also 1 piercing in each ear in the cartilage. I do love the glue on sticky body gems though for my neck line.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News