Show Your Face Thread

I'm another oldie..but I'm making a come back because I'm Disney deprived :goodvibes

Here's mee
250853_10150205360572921_720317920_7216241_2273873_n.jpg

MAY 13th: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Me and my catering class in my last ever catering lesson! Im the one with my hand up. Don't ask...
DSC08310.jpg

Me and the catering girls. (I didn't realise the photo was being taken, thats why all the others are smiling and I'm not :upsidedow)
DSC08308.jpg

I'd like to post a photo, but im not sure how to, could someone walk me through it?

Make a photobucket account if you don't already have one at photobucket.com and then upload the picture(s) you want. Then, once they're uploaded, copy the IMG code(s) and paste it into your reply! :)

Make a photobucket account if you don't already have one at photobucket.com and then upload the picture(s) you want. Then, once they're uploaded, copy the IMG code(s) and paste it into your reply! :)

ok, thank you!

Hey guys.! I haven't been on in forever but for
those who don't know I'm Kate.!:-)

Everyones pictures look great.!

Heres me.

dfdxi.jpg

2qwl8o3.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter