Show your support for Chardon High School -Update -CHARDON WON !!!!

swanmom

<font color=purple>Victoria and Alberts - Hands Do
UPDATE: :woohoo: THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK A FEW MINUTES OF THEIR TIME TO TRY TO GIVE A LITTLE SPIRIT-LIFTER TO A SCHOOL WHICH FACED SUCH TRAGEDY.

A local radio station is sponsoring a 'Rock Your Prom' promotion. The winning school gets $5000 to spend on their prom. Chardon High School, where the recent shootings occurred, is one of the nominated schools and there is a new campaign to vote for Chardon after the tragedy. You don't have to register, give any info or enter your email ... all you have to do is click and vote for Chardon.

I grew up around there and can really understand what that small community must be going through. I know it can't really 'heal' the hurt in Chardon but maybe it is a small way to give that school a little lift.

Here's the link:
http://www.kisscleveland.com/pages/content/rock-your-prom/2012/

As a parent of a high school student and an Ohioan, thanks for the link.

Voted! Also, if you are in the Cleveland area, Rock the House does a fantastic dance party for kids. My middle schooler has been to several events they have been at and he has had a blast!

I am about 15 minutes from Chardon. The whole area has been rocked by this horror. Thank you for posting this and please vote!

As an educator, this hits too close to home and we keep having way too many tragedies in our schools. I also voted for Chardon HS.

Sorry, thought I posted. I voted when you put it up AND posted it to my facebook.

Count me in :thumbsup2!! They could really use this spirit booster ~ I hope they win! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter