Single Lesbians? Are you out there?

Well, from another not single Lesbian, we're doing just fine! C'mon in and join us.

We're a fun (albeit irreverent) bunch! :teeth:

Haha sounds like a ton of fun :)
So, whats everyone's favourite park ^.^
I don't think I could pick that myself :/

I have just returned to Kent after the most amazing trip of my life and we were welcomed so brilliantly by everyone!
I now intend to return as soon as my bank balance will allow me to.
It was fun fun fun and so much to do we ran out of time to early.
I have told all my friends about it too.:banana:

I did see the other "single" thread, but it seemed to comprised of all the single men on this board! hehe

So, I thought I would raise the question....am I the only single lesbian here?

This is relatively new title for me, as I was with the same woman for over 9 years, then dated a couple of other women in rapid succession immediately after she and I broke up.

Single is a slippery little term. Am I married? No. Will I be next month? Not legally.

My friend and I are having a little ceremony next month in a couple of weeks. It is similar enough to traditional weddings to get our point across but nontraditional enough to say plenty too.

To the casual observer our reception will just look like a Christmas party because that is our theme. I guess holiday party would the more correct term because as much as Teresa's family loves high mass they know that our unorthodox circumstances take the cake in more ways than one. We are having fruit cake at our reception in keeping with the Christmas theme (and I have heard all of the jokes so don't bother) and are going with Greensleeves, if I am spelling it right, instead of wedding march music.

It doesn't surprise me that most of the men on the "other single" are men. At least statistically lesbians are less likely to be single than gay men, but how were there statistics gathered and by whom? That is going to matter plenty.

Hey! I'm single (but by choice because I've been busy this year) and I love Disney! So glad I found this board. :banana:

I'll also be doing the college program starting January 2010 as well, so excited!

Newly single too:banana:Yes after my last gf that is happy banana dancing for sure! lol

Disney addicted with no hope for a cure. I live in TN but go a few times a year. MK is my all time favorite. I could ride splash/space mountains endlessly like a little kid. So happy to see a spot on here to circle the wagons with others so much like me.

i was beginning to think I was the only not married person on here let alone the only lesbian lol SO glad I found this thread.

I am newly single after 4 years. I currently live in Ohio, but I am a Southern Belle at heart, seeing as I lived in Kentucky almost all of my life....except for the year and a half I spent in Orlando working at DISNEY!! It was the time of my life.

I am making my first trip back in almost 3 years and I leave in t-9 days!!! So excited...and so excited to make some new friends on here :):cool1:

Another not single, but lesbian disney fanatic. I too just found this thread and was delighted!! Been to WDW over 20x but last year was my first Gay Day experience. Going back this September and am already obsessing over where to make my ADRs. Welcome!

I did see the other "single" thread, but it seemed to comprised of all the single men on this board! hehe

So, I thought I would raise the question....am I the only single lesbian here?

::raises hand:: right here! :flower3:

I'm new to the dis board.
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hey. :hippie:
I'm single, 27 years old, I live in KY now but will be moving to Orlando in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter