Singles Social Club: It's Still 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok just figured out that I can access NFL game passon my iPad and then AirPlay it to my TV...Steve Jobs is a genius!!!!!

I tried a new drink last week,

Jack & Jack

Calico Jack spiced Rum...mixed with Calico Jack Silver Rum

the heck with Calico Jack and Diet Coke :thumbsup2:cool1:pirate:pirate:

Kinda like Poker,, a pair of JAcks to open..

That's the one. I'm loving that I can watch Netflix on my tv again.

I've actually become addicted to my Amazon Prime membership. I'm streaming a ton of stuff thru the Bluray player, and the membership also has helped....facilitate... the large expansion of my Bluray collection over the past year. ;)

I tried a new drink last week,

Jack & Jack

Calico Jack spiced Rum...mixed with Calico Jack Silver Rum

the heck with Calico Jack and Diet Coke :thumbsup2:cool1:pirate:pirate:

Kinda like Poker,, a pair of JAcks to open..

Nothing like some Rum with a Rum chaser. :lmao::lmao:

Pours Natalie_89 a wine and grabs a beer while toasting with a shot of Rum to the Pirate

Everyone enjoy

Broast to all !!!

I've actually become addicted to my Amazon Prime membership. I'm streaming a ton of stuff thru the Bluray player, and the membership also has helped....facilitate... the large expansion of my Bluray collection over the past year. ;)

Nothing like some Rum with a Rum chaser. :lmao::lmao:

no chaser, poured them in the same glass together pirate:

oh, and I finally got a skull bottle to keep my Rum in

KahTequila-vi.jpg

no chaser, poured them in the same glass together pirate:

oh, and I finally got a skull bottle to keep my Rum in

The nice thing about a rum with a rum chaser, you can be super effecient and just down them in one glass. you can decide when the drink ends and the chaser begins..... and you have less mess to clean up afterwards. :goodvibes:goodvibes

It's about time you got your Skull Bottle. Did you get a clear skull? or one of the painted ones?

thank youuuuu :lovestruc wineeeeee :lovestruc

Food and wineeeeeeee...... :goodvibes:goodvibes I'm really starting to get super-excited since my trip is getting so close. :goodvibes:goodvibes:woohoo::woohoo:

Wow... It took awhile... but we FINALLY hit page 251.

Anybody remember what we said our next thread title was going to be? :confused3

I believe these were in the running...go back to page 200 and start reading

I'm thinking the "it's always 5 o'clock here" one is the winner.

Soooo.. i guess I'll start up the new thread sometime tomorrow. As per usual (so our newbies know the routine), once I've created the new thread I'll make sure i link it back here so nobody misses us.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the big neon sign with all the brightly flashing arrows pointing to the new location.... if anybody figures that out, please lemme know. ;)

Hello all, I am joining in now, see everyone has their favorite beverage, I just sat down with my beer, hope you are all well!:goodvibes

Beer for me too! A Blue Point Summer ale. Most likely not available in your area. I hope you have some good craft beer there!

here are a number of small brewerys popping up all over LI. Saturday night was the one year anniversery party for Great South Bay Brewing.

Hello all, I am joining in now, see everyone has their favorite beverage, I just sat down with my beer, hope you are all well!:goodvibes

Be better in a bit. getting ready to head home for the night. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter