Singles who are for the "Love Of Disney"

Status
Not open for further replies.

We only kid because we care so much. Yeah, that's it. :)

:grouphug:

See by KyDM and I caring so much you probably have forgotten about the lack of senstion on your lower extremities as you are more concerned with replying to us - unless you can type faster with your feet (who knows from that picture what your feet look like)

See by KyDM and I caring so much you probably have forgotten about the lack of senstion on you lower extremities as you are more concerned with replying to us - unless you can type faster with your feet (who knows from that picture what your feet look like)

hmm so that was your plan all along...to make me forget about the pain.

I can't get those little purple shoes off so I am not sure what my feet look like ;) However if I have 3 fingers and 3 eyes...i am going to assume I have 3 toes too...or two toes after today's mishaps.

Good list:lmao: I am sure we could add a million more....

Well, if you get some crazy urge to take a long road trip you are welcome to join us :)

OUCH!!!!!!! Who was it that had the crazy closet mishap the other night..... and I am the Queen of the things falling....I had a quart of oil fall off of a shelf in the garage one day and fracture my wrist.... so you are in good company....;)

As for checking the disboards on our phones... It is saved as a favorite in mine:rotfl2:

Joe and I had an interesting experience with oil in the kitchen
I accidentally overheated some oil...excessively overheated it, in a new cast iron pot, and in an attempt to drop the temp, I plopped an ice cube in.
And I have to tell you, that at the proper temperature, the oil will encapsulate that ice cube and hold it that way, until the melted water is no longer kept below the boiling point by the fragment of ice in the center.

At which point in our experience, it promptly became a 500 degree oil jacuzzi. It made a serious mess! :banana:

I accidentally overheated some oil...excessively overheated it, in a new cast iron pot, and in an attempt to drop the temp, I plopped an ice cube in.
And I have to tell you, that at the proper temperature, the oil will encapsulate that ice cube and hold it that way, until the melted water is no longer kept below the boiling point by the fragment of ice in the center.

At which point in our experience, it promptly became a 500 degree oil jacuzzi. It made a serious mess! :banana:

i bet, and oil is not fun to clean up.

Science Lab 101 :goodvibes and I am surprised you didnt have much more than just a mess.....hot oil and water do NOT mix:scared1:

As for CDN, Jerry and Amy ...thanks for the humor...A chuckle is always the best medicine for a long weekend at work:surfweb:

Hi ya'll

I know I know...someone told me that neither of us were to show our faces on the boards until I get home on Monday...but oh well....rules were made to be broken.

Having a wonderful trip. My Honey was true to his word, its been a relaxing stress free trip. Have met his folks, his favorite Aunt, his neice and great nephew, his cousin and his cousins son...Oh yeah, also got showed off to the peeps at work. The concensus is that he is "done" good :) Meeting his sister and brother-in-law on Sunday :)

We are having a lazy day today, watched at movie, and in just a bit will be heading out to see the Batman movie. Of course there will be cake later and more movies :) We are celebrating his Birthday exactly the way he wants.

So other then the HORRIBLE heat (when we went out earlier one of the banks said it was 105.....YUCK) we are having a fantastic weekend.

Bob wantd me to thank all of you for the Birthday messages. :) He is busily reading a book I gave him for his Birthday at the moment.

Hugs to ya'll....even Miss Carrie (who I know does hugs)

Hi ya'll

I know I know...someone told me that neither of us were to show our faces on the boards until I get home on Monday...but oh well....rules were made to be broken.

Having a wonderful trip. My Honey was true to his word, its been a relaxing stress free trip. Have met his folks, his favorite Aunt, his neice and great nephew, his cousin and his cousins son...Oh yeah, also got showed off to the peeps at work. The concensus is that he is "done" good :) Meeting his sister and brother-in-law on Sunday :)

We are having a lazy day today, watched at movie, and in just a bit will be heading out to see the Batman movie. Of course there will be cake later and more movies :) We are celebrating his Birthday exactly the way he wants.

So other then the HORRIBLE heat (when we went out earlier one of the banks said it was 105.....YUCK) we are having a fantastic weekend.

Bob wantd me to thank all of you for the Birthday messages. :) He is busily reading a book I gave him for his Birthday at the moment.

Glad to know you are having such a great time!:hug: and yes that is HOT for you northerners:lmao:
Have a fun remainder of your visit Cait....:woohoo:

Over the years that I travelled with my sister (saved on hotel charges as DBFs' and DGF's didn't like visiting some of our relatives!!) I encountered Franklin Mills, Sawgrass Mills and Potomac Mills malls as they were close to where we stayed, U.S. versions better than the new Vaughan Mills they created in Canada. Yes hate the regular shopping - groceries etc, but don't mind an occasional trip. Too bad I'm in north country and schedule is slightly wicked otherwise I would consider joining!!!

Steve, it's ashame you can't join us. But keep in mind when ever you're in the area let us know. :thumbsup2

If I lose a toe you are going to feel lousy :lmao:

hmm so that was your plan all along...to make me forget about the pain.

I can't get those little purple shoes off so I am not sure what my feet look like ;) However if I have 3 fingers and 3 eyes...i am going to assume I have 3 toes too...or two toes after today's mishaps.

Sorry to hear about your toes. Did you put ice on them? Don't let those mean boys scare you. :goodvibes If you want them to go away ignore them. :lmao:

Science Lab 101 :goodvibes and I am surprised you didnt have much more than just a mess.....hot oil and water do NOT mix:scared1:

Oh I've done that before with oil and a cast iron pot. It was while camping. I was heating the oil to make donuts. Went to lift the lid and I had a bonfire which wasn't plan. :scared1: I did not know that oil can actually turn into black tar. Will need to say, luckily no one was hurt, but my iron pot was trashed. Never did that again.

Sorry to hear about your toes. Did you put ice on them? Don't let those mean boys scare you. :goodvibes If you want them to go away ignore them. :lmao:

thanks. I did put ice on them but I still have a pretty nice lump forming on the top of my left foot. Thank goodness it is flipflop weather.

thanks. I did put ice on them but I still have a pretty nice lump forming on the top of my left foot. Thank goodness it is flipflop weather.

Will don't do any cooking. Go out for dinner or have it delivered. Take it easy and I pray you will feel better soon. :thumbsup2

Will don't do any cooking. Go out for dinner or have it delivered. Take it easy and I pray you will feel better soon. :thumbsup2

Aww thanks...pot roast has actually been cooking for awhile :) i am really fine...but thank you for your nice thoughts. :hug:

Just preparing you for reality!!!

Sha, can you throw some of your pixie dust sands' way (in either a plastic or paper bag) please and thank you!!!

:goodvibes

I can do that! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Hi ya'll

Didnt you forget to tell about something??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hi ya'll

Glad you two are having a great time!!

And :bday: to Mr. Smee from me too!!

Peepsteeeeeeeeeers I am home.... :wave2:...

grocery stuff put away... new pair of shorts.. jeans and some shirts in the wash now... dinner is almost ready... hmm what else.. thats it.. so now I can sit infront of PC and catch up...
:goodvibes

(((HUGS))) Timmy...the Angy kind :) ..(u have to be special to get those...lol) and thanks for gracing us with your presence...:rotfl:
As for cuties at 9 oclock....be still my feeble heart...:laughing:

awwwwwwww MAC!!! now I truly feel I belong...
Cute_Pictures_3411_s.jpg

hope work did treat you well today Mac....

I am curious what Ale Mints is?

Don't you love people who can be bribed so easily? That was nice that he showed up early.

it's a Music lounge/bar next to few feet away from work :cool1: and we get discounts if they see our ID :thumbsup2 :lmao:

And I'm well aware of KoP...*I* don't mind shopping! (I have two girls, remember? :rotfl: )

As for the cutie, do you have a questionnaire of Disney trivia that you whip out to ask potential members of the opposite sex?? :lmao:

Well... The God of BS :lmao: was on my side...

I got my phone..

and on my way out when my phone ring and it was the animaniacs :guilty: (well it is the only ringtone from looney tunes I have and it is used solely for "work... people from work... any number from work.. basically to remind me not to answer lol")

cutie at 9 oclock turned around... and I said oppss sorry... he then ask if it comes with the Vcast package... I said... "I dont know my friend from a friend from a friend just gave it to me, and since it was from a friend of a friend of a friend who gave it to me I dont think they would mind me giving it to you... and then if someone ask you then you can say ... it was froma friend of a friend of a friend :laughing: :thumbsup2 :lmao: to make this friendship short... got his number and forward the ring tone !!!! he gets a ring tone and and we both have phone numbers :thumbsup2 smart HUH!!! :rotfl:

I just saw some love/hate statements, thought I'd throw a few in. :lmao:

hmm to add in my sentiments...

I love to bake...
I love to talk...

I dont like food shopping on day time
I dont like the smell of snuggle
to add a few....

My feet hurt :sad1:

Ouch!! Ouch!! Ouch!! :hug:

As for checking the disboards on our phones... It is saved as a favorite in mine:rotfl2:

No DIS on my phone... phones not to techie I opt to get the higher pixels for camera than netting... :confused3

Hi ya'll

:flower3: sounds like a wonderful weekend !!!

Well... The God of BS :lmao: was on my side...

I got my phone..

and on my way out when my phone ring and it was the animaniacs :guilty: (well it is the only ringtone from looney tunes I have and it is used solely for "work... people from work... any number from work.. basically to remind me not to answer lol")

cutie at 9 oclock turned around... and I said oppss sorry... he then ask if it comes with the Vcast package... I said... "I dont know my friend from a friend from a friend just gave it to me, and since it was from a friend of a friend of a friend who gave it to me I dont think they would mind me giving it to you... and then if someone ask you then you can say ... it was froma friend of a friend of a friend :laughing: :thumbsup2 :lmao: to make this friendship short... got his number and forward the ring tone !!!! he gets a ring tone and and we both have phone numbers :thumbsup2 smart HUH!!! :rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Smmmooooooooth!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter