Singles who are for the "Love Of Disney"

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Smmmooooooooth!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I think sooooooooo too!!!

Good morning everyone!!! how is everyone this morning?

Whatever your plans are today I hope you have fun :)

I have some things to work on today :)

Good morning everyone....:goodvibes

Yet again another day of work but sneaking out from work early to go to Richmond for dinner with my son. I hope today is no more busy than yesterday was, normally my 5th weekend leaves me in tears..yesterday was OK so I am keeping fingers crossed and saying a prayer...

Cait I hope that you are enjoying the rest of your weekend with "Smee" I am sure it went by much too quickly for you.:lovestruc

I have a picture I wanted to post but then realized it would be censored for a certain word, so I will post it on a couple of myspaces...It has to do with the instructional manuals we were talking about:)

Have a Happy Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting on a buddy to show up and we're grabbing a bite to eat and then getting to work on STELLA!!!

Yet again another day of work but sneaking out from work early to go to Richmond for dinner with my son. I hope today is no more busy than yesterday was, normally my 5th weekend leaves me in tears..yesterday was OK so I am keeping fingers crossed and saying a prayer...

Cait I hope that you are enjoying the rest of your weekend with "Smee" I am sure it went by much too quickly for you.:lovestruc

I have a picture I wanted to post but then realized it would be censored for a certain word, so I will post it on a couple of myspaces...It has to do with the instructional manuals we were talking about:)

"I'm frightened, Aunti Em!" :scared:

Have fun at dinner with your son! :)

Hi ya'll

I know I know...someone told me that neither of us were to show our faces on the boards until I get home on Monday...but oh well....rules were made to be broken.

Having a wonderful trip. My Honey was true to his word, its been a relaxing stress free trip. Have met his folks, his favorite Aunt, his neice and great nephew, his cousin and his cousins son...Oh yeah, also got showed off to the peeps at work. The concensus is that he is "done" good :) Meeting his sister and brother-in-law on Sunday :)

We are having a lazy day today, watched at movie, and in just a bit will be heading out to see the Batman movie. Of course there will be cake later and more movies :) We are celebrating his Birthday exactly the way he wants.

So other then the HORRIBLE heat (when we went out earlier one of the banks said it was 105.....YUCK) we are having a fantastic weekend.

Bob wantd me to thank all of you for the Birthday messages. :) He is busily reading a book I gave him for his Birthday at the moment.

Hugs to ya'll....even Miss Carrie (who I know does hugs)

I can do that! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Didnt you forget to tell about something??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Am talking with Cait and permission given for this item that she missed... she drove yesterday!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 (but what was never told here is that she has driven before in past ;) just doesnt need to in Boston)

Hey Miss Sha

Having a great weekend here. Cait is her usual awesome self. I can't imagine a better weekend. Going to my sisters today and then Cait heads home tommorrow afternoon. Not that I want her to. Hope you are all doing good.

Smee

Hey Miss Sha

Having a great weekend here. Cait is her usual awesome self. I can't imagine a better weekend. Going to my sisters today and then Cait heads home tommorrow afternoon. Not that I want her to. Hope you are all doing good.

Smee

Wish I could slow time down for you both! Glad it has been so good :goodvibes

just woke up... in a few going to head up to behave for a couple of minutes.... :worship:

MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! g'morning!!!!!!!!! "hoping for another MAC'eeeeeeeeee hug" :goodvibes

Yummy!!!! enjoy the dinner!!!!

Waiting on a buddy to show up and we're grabbing a bite to eat and then getting to work on STELLA!!!

Hmmmmppp.... Stella huh!:snooty:

I need to get back into chat soon. I've just been doing stuff around the house, and I probably will be working some more on cleaning out my attic tonight...because trash pickup is on monday and friday, I've decided to save carrying out the trash until the night before, so I'm just doing sorting out in between.

Theory is that once I sort out the attic, organize it relatively neatly in stackable containers, I can then clean out each room in the house, by putting things into three categories: trash, stuff to keep in the attic, stuff that stays in the house. And at this point, cleaning up is important as I need the room to display stuff I get at WDW. :thumbsup2

There's also something else I'm dreading doing...going up into the attic over the living section (the one previously discussed is over the garage and living room) and swapping out the air-conditioner filter. But if I wait until around three or four AM, it *shouldn't* be hot enough to bake me alive.

Hey Miss Sha

Smee

Although I don't officially know the both of you, Sha has told me wonderful things about both of you and I hope that your match was made in Disney-heaven !!!! Enjoy every moment !!!!! :grouphug:

Theory is that once I sort out the attic, organize it relatively neatly in stackable containers, I can then clean out each room in the house, by putting things into three categories: trash, stuff to keep in the attic, stuff that stays in the house. And at this point, cleaning up is important as I need the room to display stuff I get at WDW. :thumbsup2

There's also something else I'm dreading doing...going up into the attic over the living section (the one previously discussed is over the garage and living room) and swapping out the air-conditioner filter. But if I wait until around three or four AM, it *shouldn't* be hot enough to bake me alive.

Hope that all goes well for you. Let me know how that swapping thing goes for you.....I need all the help I can get in figuring out how to get mine done !! lol

Hi ya'll

I know I know...someone told me that neither of us were to show our faces on the boards until I get home on Monday...but oh well....rules were made to be broken.

Having a wonderful trip. My Honey was true to his word, its been a relaxing stress free trip. Have met his folks, his favorite Aunt, his neice and great nephew, his cousin and his cousins son...Oh yeah, also got showed off to the peeps at work. The concensus is that he is "done" good :) Meeting his sister and brother-in-law on Sunday :)

We are having a lazy day today, watched at movie, and in just a bit will be heading out to see the Batman movie. Of course there will be cake later and more movies :) We are celebrating his Birthday exactly the way he wants.

So other then the HORRIBLE heat (when we went out earlier one of the banks said it was 105.....YUCK) we are having a fantastic weekend.

Bob wantd me to thank all of you for the Birthday messages. :) He is busily reading a book I gave him for his Birthday at the moment.

Hugs to ya'll....even Miss Carrie (who I know does hugs)

Aww glad you both are having a wonderful time together.

Smee, :bday: hope your party:has some :cake: and lots of :drinking1

i missed the whole instructional manual chat, someday someone will have to get me caught up. :)

It was hard for me to not type out STELLA in chat last night...I figured you had heard it enough. LOL

I need to get back into chat soon. I've just been doing stuff around the house, and I probably will be working some more on cleaning out my attic tonight...because trash pickup is on monday and friday, I've decided to save carrying out the trash until the night before, so I'm just doing sorting out in between.

let's just hope you don't have any glass closet doors or glass crockpot covers. Those things are dangerous and we wouldn't want you hurting yourself! :lmao:

But seriously sounds like you are taking the same approach I have been taking with my office...break it down, categorize it and than figure out where to put it all. :)

Hmmmmppp.... Stella huh!:snooty:

We're just....friends. I swear! She's, um, not my type. Yeah, that's it!

;)

It was hard for me to not type out STELLA in chat last night...I figured you had heard it enough. LOL

Can never get enough of that. Although I lean toward the Elaine Benes version (from Seinfeld) as opposed to the Marlon Brando version. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter