Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

I leave in 3 days for my 50th birthday trip. 🥰 I haven't packed. I am getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow and I have a mani/pedi before work on Tuesday. Other than that, I still need to run out to get a few things for my trip, like a new book for the plane and a couple of toiletries...Sigh. I feel very unprepared. But, I will be in Orlando this week and I am so excited that I'll get to do some shopping in DS, eat at Narcoossees (watch HEA from the back deck) and hopefully, spend some time with Timmy...

Oh, and Touring Plans came through for me!!!!! I got a notification yesterday that there was availability at Storybook Dining for the date I wanted in September. So, I jumped on it and was able to get it. I know I said I didn't especially need to dine there again, but I had really wanted to book it for Gia and was bummed when there was no availability 180 days out...So, if you haven't tried TP, give it a try...I had really good luck!

Back to my TR...Epicness and all...

Joe and I were up early again today. But, for good reason. We were meeting @ariane37 and her hubby, Steve for breakfast at BOG. We ran to the boats again, because the one headed to MK looked like it was about to leave at any second. We hopped on, found seats and our captain pulled anchor. Is that a thing??? Do they actually pull anchor??? I'm going to go with...umm, no! I think they just untie it from the dock, but pulling the anchor sounds sooooo much better!!!

Anyway, we had some time before our breakfast companions were set to arrive, so Joe and I got some PP pics taken and we took a few selfies.

D10980C1-7BBB-4993-A784-245DACF22B88.jpegCBB4A03F-E0CC-4C45-92EE-A0D1291F7116.jpegD70DF753-6A27-452B-A56C-5C06A318A7B4.jpegF656BBAF-9708-4E9A-8AF0-0CAF5C871A74.jpeg8852F803-BABB-4DEB-8EED-AF312A72BF92.jpeg

1E2B1A8B-BD10-4DD9-A30F-1D8CED1417C2.jpegA87AD83A-59E8-4FE9-B72F-1BE414AAF4A2.jpeg

Next up, breakfast...And, @kastoney and @buzzrelly join us in MK...

Last edited:
I leave in 3 days for my 50th birthday trip.
Woot!!! Have a great time!
like a new book for the plane
I first read that as "I need to book a plane"
Uh... if you don't have your tickets yet... :scared:
So, if you haven't tried TP, give it a try...I had really good luck!
Thanks! I've never used it and am now trying it. :)
Is that a thing??? Do they actually pull anchor???
Yes... because if they put the anchor... the boat don't go.
(But yes... it's just ropes.)

I leave in 3 days for my 50th birthday trip. 🥰 I haven't packed. I am getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow and I have a mani/pedi before work on Tuesday. Other than that, I still need to run out to get a few things for my trip, like a new book for the plane and a couple of toiletries...Sigh. I feel very unprepared. But, I will be in Orlando this week and I am so excited that I'll get to do some shopping in DS, eat at Narcoossees (watch HEA from the back deck) and hopefully, spend some time with Timmy...
Nice!!
Oh, and Touring Plans came through for me!!!!!
That's awesome! I have an alert set with them as I want to change my Ohana dinner from 5:00 to 6:30 or 7:00 on the 3rd. They found a 9:30 for me last week but that's too late to eat such a rich meal. Gia will LOVE Storybook dining!
Anyway, we had some time before our breakfast companions were set to arrive, so Joe and I got some PP pics taken and we took a few selfies.
Cute pics and a fun meet with Merida! Love it!

That's awesome! I have an alert set with them as I want to change my Ohana dinner from 5:00 to 6:30 or 7:00 on the 3rd. They found a 9:30 for me last week but that's too late to eat such a rich meal. Gia will LOVE Storybook dining!
I'm so happy they came through for me. I should have more faith... 😊

Cute pics and a fun meet with Merida! Love it!
Thanks, hon!

I love "pulling anchor", I'm gonna use that from now on to describe WDW boat transports. Also, love your Kuzco tee! I honestly need that, where you'd get it?

I leave in 3 days for my 50th birthday trip. 🥰
Woohoo!!!!!!! That really did come up quickly. I want to see lots of pics!

We hopped on, found seats and our captain pulled anchor. Is that a thing??? Do they actually pull anchor??? I'm going to go with...umm, no! I think they just untie it from the dock, but pulling the anchor sounds sooooo much better!!!
Of course it does. Cause everyone wants their anchor pulled instead of untied :earboy2:

F656BBAF-9708-4E9A-8AF0-0CAF5C871A74.jpeg
I love this and don't think I've ever seen it before. Was this inside the restaurant?

Have a wonderful Birthday and trip!!

Enjoy your time with family, sounds like a fun trip!

I love your MK pictures before breakfast!

I have used TP reservation finder many times and I have always got the ADR I wanted!!

I love "pulling anchor", I'm gonna use that from now on to describe WDW boat transports. Also, love your Kuzco tee! I honestly need that, where you'd get it?
I think I'm gonna use it too! It sounds cool.
I got the tee at Hot Topic. I LOVE Emperor's new groove!

Woohoo!!!!!!! That really did come up quickly. I want to see lots of pics!
I plan on taking a lot!

Of course it does. Cause everyone wants their anchor pulled instead of untied :earboy2:
LOL! I love that!

I love this and don't think I've ever seen it before. Was this inside the restaurant?
This was actually up by check-in (outside) to the right if you are looking at the Beast's Castle...

Have a wonderful Birthday and trip!!
Thanks Caroline!

I have used TP reservation finder many times and I have always got the ADR I wanted!!
I totally plan on utilizing it again!

Yay! Happy Birthday!! 💕🍰🧁🍭:banana:🎉🎈

I hope you have an amazing day and an amazing trip!!

I will be in Orlando this week and I am so excited that I'll get to do some shopping in DS, eat at Narcoossees (watch HEA from the back deck) and hopefully, spend some time with Timmy...

Sounds perfect ::yes::

Joe and I got some PP pics taken and we took a few selfies.

Cute pics!

I love Roy and Minnie. I completely forgot to visit them in both April and May.

It was so long ago that I honestly have no idea...I'll poke around on his site and see if I can figure it out...

Fair enough! :)

Sunday, he spent some time with friends in MK and ran into Tim and Jen Tracker, who graciously took a pic with him (I too have a Tracker story to share later on in this report).:love:

As do I!

A little while later, Ariane got a text that a good portion of our Epic group had finished dinner at O'Hana and was on their way to WL to hang with us for the night...YAY!!!! So, we decided to move the party outside to Geyser Point. You should have seen the hostesses face when Ariane told her we needed seating for 30!!! It was too funny!!!!

I sooooooooooooo wish I could have joined you guys! Sadly, our evening plan to join you all was a bit messed up with mom's passing out at the monorail bag check after O'hana. I need a do-over!!!

I LOVE this picture and wish so much I could have been part of it.

50th birthdays are the BEST birthdays at Disney! Truly, it was the best birthday I have ever had- went to Vic and Al's, and lots of other wonderfulness.

So, if you haven't tried TP, give it a try...I had really good luck!

I didn't know they could do this! I have a paid subscription, so should use it for this in the future!

I sooooooooooooo wish I could have joined you guys! Sadly, our evening plan to join you all was a bit messed up with mom's passing out at the monorail bag check after O'hana. I need a do-over!!!
I seriously felt so bad for you! I agree to the do-over! Definitely! How is Mom doing???

I didn't know they could do this! I have a paid subscription, so should use it for this in the future!
This part is absolutely FREE!

BIRTHDAY UPDATE!!!!!:cheer2:

I leave in 2 days and I'm happy to say there's going to be a lot more Disney in my birthday trip!!! To start, we are having dinner at Morimoto Wednesday night before we do a little shopping and drinking in DS...I can taste those yummy bbq ribs now...My sister just surprised me with this, and I was very grateful.

Thursday, we have dinner reservations at Narcoossees and we are staying to watch HEA. I think you all knew this already...

But, the best update is that we are spending time in Epcot on Friday afternoon!!!! I was even able to grab a FP for Frozen Ever After!!!! And, we are having dinner at San Angel Inn and staying for Illuminations. Isn't that the best news?!?!

So, I'm going to say see ya later, and I'll come back and add a mini birthday TR in with this one (it just makes things a little easier).:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc

I leave in 2 days and I'm happy to say there's going to be a lot more Disney in my birthday trip!!! To start, we are having dinner at Morimoto Wednesday night before we do a little shopping and drinking in DS...I can taste those yummy bbq ribs now...My sister just surprised me with this, and I was very grateful.

Thursday, we have dinner reservations at Narcoossees and we are staying to watch HEA. I think you all knew this already...

But, the best update is that we are spending time in Epcot on Friday afternoon!!!! I was even able to grab a FP for Frozen Ever After!!!! And, we are having dinner at San Angel Inn and staying for Illuminations. Isn't that the best news?!?!

So, I'm going to say see ya later, and I'll come back and add a mini birthday TR in with this one (it just makes things a little easier).:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc

Awesome! Your birthday celebrations are just getting better and better! :goodvibes

I skipped over a lot, but I'm caught up (at least for now).
Hope you have a great birthday trip. I might be there Wednesday and/or Friday, so if you happen to see the ugly guy trying to weave through the people who walk slow 6 abreast or pushing double wide strollers side by side, wave and say hi. :laughing:

Have an amazing trip and eat lots of ribs for me!!!!

Wow that's awesome that Timmy got to meet the Trackers!! I always want to see any one of the vloggers I follow in Disney and haven't managed it yet! haha maybe someday!

I agree on the busses. I do not like them, not one bit lol This will be me and DH's first time relying on Disney transportation and ubers this trip and I'm anxious to see how it will go. I'm hoping it will be okay but I have a feeling we will be calling quite a few ubers and lyfts! lolol

Sounds like a lovely evening at the WL! I can only imagine the hostess' face when you guys asked for a table for 30! Too bad no one recorded it haha

I love how your birthday trip went from no Disney to a lot of Disney hahaha but what better way to spend your birthday! You guys will have a blast!!

That's awesome that you snagged the AP dinner for your trip with Gia! TP is awesome for that. I was so mad that I missed an alert for a Cali Grill brunch reservation last night lol but hopefully another one will come around! Maybe you guys will have a better experience next time, I honestly think its my favorite character meal right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter