Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

Hope you are having a great time. Though did you remember to get your shingles shot before you left? :earboy2:

And do I spy pretzels that Jenny ordered over nachos. I can't believe it!

Felt horrible I haven't been caught up but feel better now that I texted you 😗

To start, we are having dinner at Morimoto Wednesday night before we do a little shopping and drinking in DS...I can taste those yummy bbq ribs now...My sister just surprised me with this, and I was very grateful.
YAY! Steve wants to take the kids here next month but not sure we'll make it; if not, we'll definitely return in Sept!

I had a glass of sangria and warm, soft pretzels with queso and grainy mustard.
Mmmm looks divine

My only regret from the Epic trip was not being able to spend time hanging with the Geyser Point crew more!!!! Closing down bars is totally up my alley LOL but apparently I did not schedule enough time for that into my EPIC trip schedule!! :)
Yup, BIG mistake missy 😂 That will have to be #1 on your EPIC trip schedule for EPIC trip #2!

I’m Here and Back in Orlando!!!
Woot!!
But, it’s ok. I’m with my family and we are having a wonderful time...
:goodvibes
A40EDF07-9005-4830-AD4A-545B2B96940B.jpeg
Those pretzes look amazing!

Hope you are having a great time. Though did you remember to get your shingles shot before you left? :earboy2:

And do I spy pretzels that Jenny ordered over nachos. I can't believe it!
I am having a blast!!!! No shingles shot yet. LOL!!!
The pretzels were so good! They were warm, soft and delicious.

Felt horrible I haven't been caught up but feel better now that I texted you 😗

YAY! Steve wants to take the kids here next month but not sure we'll make it; if not, we'll definitely return in Sept!

Mmmm looks divine

Yup, BIG mistake missy 😂 That will have to be #1 on your EPIC trip schedule for EPIC trip #2!
You are an AWESOME friend! You have nothing to feel bad about!!!:love2:

First off, I hope you're having a wonderful birthday trip and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (I think I'm a bit late, but still!)

Let me start by saying that if you have never attended a DAH event, you MUST put it on your list!!!!

Yes, totally agree! These events are great, especially at Magic Kingdom.

Amazing! You guys totally nailed it.

Since Pongu Pongu was right there, we decided to stop. I had the Lumpia. This was creamy, pineapple goodness and I ate every bite.

Mmm glad you liked it!! It's one of my fav snacks.

So, I excitedly told our group that I had to find the holes where I could stick my hand

And they make the trees light up more at night right? Or are these different holes?

Looks like you're having an amazing birthday trip!

The resort is beautiful and very big. But, it’s not a Disney Resort. It’s so weird to be here and not be staying in my beautiful, Disney bubble.
:sad:

But, it’s ok. I’m with my family and we are having a wonderful time...
That's what's important :lovestruc

I had a glass of sangria
I hope it was not FROM A BOX! Sangria…in a BOX! Can you even imagine?! :rotfl:

First off, I hope you're having a wonderful birthday trip and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (I think I'm a bit late, but still!)

Yes, totally agree! These events are great, especially at Magic Kingdom.

Amazing! You guys totally nailed it.

Mmm glad you liked it!! It's one of my fav snacks.

And they make the trees light up more at night right? Or are these different holes?
You can stick your hand in them day or night!!!!!

Sounds like your birthday trip is going swimmingly! :) It took me a while, but I got back and got caught up here. I really appreciated your DAH review, because we're trying it out for the first time in August at MK! Now I'm even more excited about it!

I leave in 2 days and I'm happy to say there's going to be a lot more Disney in my birthday trip!!!

WOHOO!!!!

Thursday, we have dinner reservations at Narcoossees

This is on my list along with Yachtsman. I hope you really enjoy and I'm looking forward to your review!

And, we are having dinner at San Angel Inn

The kids and I are doing this one in Sept. Mixed reviews so I hope, again, you enjoy it. Can't wait to hear how you liked it!

I’m Here and Back in Orlando!!!

Looks like you're having a blast!!! So happy for you!

Sounds like your birthday trip is going swimmingly! :) It took me a while, but I got back and got caught up here. I really appreciated your DAH review, because we're trying it out for the first time in August at MK! Now I'm even more excited about it!
I’m so glad! You will love the DAH. I’m attending the MK Villian DAH August 8th. The next to nothing crowds are totally worth the price tag. I hope you have an awesome time at the one you are attending!!!!

WOHOO!!!!

This is on my list along with Yachtsman. I hope you really enjoy and I'm looking forward to your review!

The kids and I are doing this one in Sept. Mixed reviews so I hope, again, you enjoy it. Can't wait to hear how you liked it!

Looks like you're having a blast!!! So happy for you!
Narcoossees was awesome! Surprisingly San Angel was good. The service was agonizingly slow but food was really good.

The same thing happened the last time we ate there which was a few years ago. At least they are consistent. Lol!

Disney Springs with the Fam...

After a sunny and relaxing afternoon of lounging at the pool, it was time to shower and freshen up. We were going to DS. We were meeting Timmy at Morimoto Asia...

We were a little early for our reservation but the hostess was able to seat us early. We were taken to a table behind a giant, white curtain. It was a great location and we felt like we were in the VIP section.

I started with an alcoholic punch. It was refreshing and tasty but unfortunately I have zero idea what it was called.

For dinner, Julie and I decided to share a couple small plates. We had the edamame, chicken lettuce wraps, a crunchy California roll and those ooey gooey ribs that were totally worth having messy hands for. If you haven’t had these I highly suggest giving them a try...

After dinner, Gia announced that she would like a cupcake. We all walked over to Sprinkles. I had a mini, vanilla sprinkle one.

Then, it was time for The Basket (the walk up window for Wine Bar George). My mom and I had the Dole Whip Froscato and Julie had a strawberry cider. Both were refreshing and went down smooth but I’ll take the DWF any day of the week. August can’t come soon enough...

We did some shopping and Gia rode the carousel. I think we called it a night around 8 pm. Mom and I had been up since 3 am and we were feeling it. We said goodbye to Timmy and headed back to the resort...

Stay tuned. Thursday would find us with fish and lots of sugar...

F2D6D5FF-BDD3-42EC-AF7B-2A5A6DEC401E.jpeg321A62CC-693A-43B8-B764-64751DCDAC70.jpeg95CAE852-4F77-4858-A69F-C6DB8BE74A2D.jpeg8BC0481D-E135-4E5F-B73E-8AFD6A05D4E8.jpegEAF5208E-FA01-4332-9224-2FC04A77E118.jpeg66FA6E04-9282-4A3B-8FEE-A3DA0F3501DD.jpegD6E3211F-2561-483E-AC7C-896E2B4C508E.jpegCBAF4B3B-26B3-4EC1-9F66-E3AE1CA1807E.jpeg29B0FEF8-23EC-4CF1-A592-95BAA8C6E21F.jpeg586D6E25-BE7F-41E2-B47A-9F16EF17F5BA.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter