"Sleep-Around Points" (SAP) - The Thread

Is consensus Best SAP Contract an SSR contract? If not, what is?

• Yes, SSR is the best SAP

Votes: 81 58.7%
  • Aulani Subsidized

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • AKV

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Poly

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • VB Subsidized

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VGF (look at the low annual dues and high point chart!)

Votes: 9 6.5%

• Total voters
I agree with your final conclusion and think no matter what the situation with 1-BR SV at 11-mo, ultimately you will be paying a slight premium on proximity to MK park.

Fall frenzy (cheap) point chart?

These are cool thoughts! Having had a short one night stay this past July, I can appreciate your list!

Has BLT ever had valet or bell services? If so did it get permanently shut down by the pandemic? If not, then when and why did it go away?
I seem to recall never having valet or bell services (much) even before the pandemic. Vaguely that maybe an owners locker was delivered there, or if we were checking bags upon arrival or departure and going to the parks, we maybe could leave them there, but not as a general matter? (We only travel with carryons so I am not sure if this is a broadly general thing or maybe we were able to leave bags because we didn't have many)
I sure hope @vboo there are Murphy beds. I am just not sure how it is going to fit in the studio
I am not sure the studio could fit murphy beds, but I'd be happy if the larger units had them. That would really be a game changer. We fit 8 in a 2br once, but 2 of them were kids in a crib and a pack and play. I really didn't want to stick anyone on the sofa bed and chair, but we've used the Murphy beds at Riviera and VGF quite a bit!
And one day I will stay in one of those Grand Villas overlooking MK
Preach! But I may need some more points... or will have to use some VGF points at 7 months and hope for the best.

I would add that we love the studios, perhaps more than any of the other locations because it is a great setup for only 2 people. I agree that more than 3 would be cramped, but it's great for a couple. We absolutely love the kitchenette that is set apart by itself.

I would add that we love the studios, perhaps more than any of the other locations because it is a great setup for only 2 people. I agree that more than 3 would be cramped, but it's great for a couple. We absolutely love the kitchenette that is set apart by itself.
Yes for two people it is more than adequate however the bathroom has a cramped feeling to us. I can only think of a few resorts with deluxe studios that have the toilet, shower AND sink in the same room as this has got to be the tightest fit. OKW and PVB are the only other two I can think of and they have much more room. I am not counting RIV or VGF as they are only in one room if the pocket door is open.

Yes for two people it is more than adequate however the bathroom has a cramped feeling to us. I can only think of a few resorts with deluxe studios that have the toilet, shower AND sink in the same room as this has got to be the tightest fit. OKW and PVB are the only other two I can think of and they have much more room. I am not counting RIV or VGF as they are only in one room if the pocket door is open.
Maybe, but the tradeoff for that is that you get the dedicated kitchenette space. We don't have a problem with just the 2 of us at all at BLT, and since we tend to utilize whatever kitchen/kitchenette space may exist, it works very well for us, much in the same way that the hotel rooms at BPK do not work for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter