slo’s TUESDAY poll - Coloring Easter Eggs

Coloring Easter Eggs - Is your family doing this this year?

• Yes - Today/Tuesday

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Yes - Wednesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Thursday

• Yes - Friday

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Yes - Saturday

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Yes - Easter Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - haven’t decided which day

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • No - we aren’t coloring this year - why?

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • We are undecided

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Will your family be coloring Easter Eggs this year?

For Us.....No
We have no time to color eggs this year.
DD(17)‘s softball schedule is now in full swing with games this week and we’re taking her on her 2nd college visit on Friday (a school she’s hoping to play softball for) and then she works on Saturday. There’s just no time this year.

No. We haven’t colored eggs in years. We limit our egg intake, DS28 wasn’t a fan of hard boiled eggs, so used plastic eggs and filled them with money or candy. When DS was young, we did color them, though.

My kids range in age from 18 - 24, heck yes! Probably Saturday, since I make about 20 for the hunt (my kids love boiled eggs, deviled eggs, egg salad and are extra protein health nuts, boiled eggs only last about a week in the fridge). We’ve had so much free time it’s ridiculous, between online school and a month of covid house, life stopped. Now it’s back to soccer, track and work for the kids, dd18 was so happy to put things on the calendar again.

No. I did it once or twice when the kids were young, but it’s not something any of us took pleasure in.

Over the years we did egg hunts with colourful plastic eggs.
Just hide them, and whoever finds them, can redeem them for a prize. :)

Yes, we dye Easter eggs every year. It’s a tradition I have done all my life. Doesn’t matter anyone’s age. Don’t hide them or put in baskets though; they go on the table as a festive decoration. We used to write names on each and put them on the dinner plates as place cards. No extended family this year, but DH and I will still color a dozen, probably on Saturday.

No- We have plastic eggs that we fill and snap together. We haven't actually dyed eggs in years.

We haven't dyed eggs in years either; that's why I said might in my post; not sure if I really want to go there with a 3 and 2 year old. :teeth:

We might just resort to hiding the plastic eggs.

Yes, we're doing our family traditional of all the cousins coloring Easter eggs (even though the kids now range in age from 20 to 11) on Saturday at my parents' house. We're not staying over for Easter morning like we normally would, but doing eggs, an egg hunt and dinner then heading home.

Nope, no point. I sent my daughter some money to buy treats for her and her boyfriend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter