slo’s WEDNESDAY 2/8 poll - Hint Water

Hint water - Do you drink it and what flavor(s) do you like? (M.C.)

• Yes, I drink hint water

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • No, I do not drink hint water

Votes: 75 83.3%
  • Pineapple, Pineapple Peach,

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Strawberry Guava, Strawberry Lemon, Strawberry Kiwi

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Mango, Mango Grapefruit

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Raspberry, Peach Raspberry

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Clementine, Passionfruit Orange Guava, Cranberry Orange, Cranberry Apple

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Lemon, Blueberry Lemon

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Watermelon, Coconut, Blackberry, Cherry, Crisp Apple

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
I think my youngest daughter used to get them from her “big” on school volleyball nights. Sometimes she drank them and sometimes she just parked them in the fridge. I might have tried one, but I don’t recall. Not something I generally buy.

I've not heard of it. I usually drink Ice Mountain from Costco, 25 cents for a 24 oz bottle, or tap water from the fridge.

Hint is one of the only flavored water brands I like. I don't buy them, but I have a friend that always has the for get togethers at her house and I enjoy them there.

No. I have tried it, but its too sweet for me. I prefer tap water or something like La Croix or Bubbly.

I have heard of it, but I don’t buy it. When I have a beverage, I don’t want a hint of flavor. I either want no flavor (regular water) or robust flavor (juice, strong tea, etc.) Those lightly flavored things are like drinking water from a dirty glass.

Is it regional? I've never heard of it. I tried coconut water and was quite disappointed.

We drink a lot of seltzer (about 4-5 cans/day). DS and DDIL bought me a SodaStream for Christmas and I absolutely LOVE it. Been using it since early January and still haven't needed to replace the CO2. We have fruit flavors (DH likes those), and I have Diet Dr. "Pete" syrup I use a couple of times a week.
I don’t know - that’s a good question.

Never heard of it. Many of these flavored waters seem like a way to charge more for water. You can just sprinkle a little sugar free drink mix into your bottled water and get the same result.

I tried this at my husband’s retirement party and it was awful.
Sounds like Hint Water should have a retirement party of their own.

We drink it occasionally - we'll buy it when it's on sale at Costco. I forget what's in the variety pack, but I think there's a blackberry one and a watermelon one along with one other flavor. It's ok - I usually prefer flavor seltzer water, though.

I have never drank it but it's all my MIL drinks. So when she came to visit us for a few days from out of town I bought a 12 pack for the fridge. I sent the leftovers home with her because I knew we wouldn't drink them. If I drink anything flavored it's a seltzer.

I used to drink a ton of it, but haven't in a couple years. I was obsessed with the crisp apple and the watermelon the most

I have tried the blackberry one a few times. Just "meh," and it is too expensive to buy for "meh," haha.

Yes, I absolutely love Hint! I'm partial to Pineapple and Watermelon. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. It's easier for me to drink my daily water-I just grab the bottles out of the refrigerator. It just tastes better to me than plain water. I also drink the sparkling waters such as Spindrift, La Croix, Bubbly, but mostly in the summer. Those remind me more of drinking sodas and the carbonation can be too strong. Oh, also Topo Chico with lime, that's good too! I wish I could figure out how to duplicate the Hint flavor and make it myself. Yes, I've tried the cucumber and lemon slices in water, not the same.

I drink just plain water. I bought a few bottles of Hint for my kids and I tried it, but I didn’t care for it and neither did my kids. After the bottles were in my fridge for a while, I poured it down the drain.

Yes, I absolutely love Hint! I'm partial to Pineapple and Watermelon. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. It's easier for me to drink my daily water-I just grab the bottles out of the refrigerator. It just tastes better to me than plain water. I also drink the sparkling waters such as Spindrift, La Croix, Bubbly, but mostly in the summer. Those remind me more of drinking sodas and the carbonation can be too strong. Oh, also Topo Chico with lime, that's good too! I wish I could figure out how to duplicate the Hint flavor and make it myself. Yes, I've tried the cucumber and lemon slices in water, not the same.

My kids love Mio. No cucumber, but a lot of other flavors. It's available in the grocery store.

https://www.makeitmio.com/en/original

Never heard of it in my life. Never saw on any shelf in any store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter