• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SmallWorld - New build is online!

WooooHoooo! Finally, for the moment... :rotfl:

14June2008_2671350.png

Congrats Days!

i was in dans imports and the dungeon store a while ago, still had trouble with the others.

I have not read through this entire thread, but has anyone else spotted the Hidden Mickey rock cluster at the public Wood-somethingerother park?

When I was there last night, the thing was running so slow and it ended up glitching my IE into closing. I find that it's a very quirky place, but I really like it.

Heh, who would have thought that bugs would be my game... :rotfl:

14June2008_466350.png

definitely bee :thumbsup2

go ahead and beat up the system its what they want, have fun, expermient, learn and report on your findings. Any big findings be sure to report on their forums as well.

Let's see, they're 12hrs ahead of us (me, anyway!) so when we're on in the evenings...they're just gettin' they're day started! I could so picture myself having a cup of coffee while puruesing the disboards to see what crazy problems we've discovered while they slept!...wait, that's what I do now...(the coffee and dis' anyway!)..but they get paid for it...:lmao:

I'm a new player, I'm trying to get into the antique shop, but i cant >_<

I'm in thermae spa. Two others are here. We're hoping that anotherperson can make it in so we can try golf. Not expecting it to work, but might as well try.

edit: The three of us played, and made it halfway through hole eight before it froze, so it is better, but it's not there yet.

Bee, I know things can change at any moment, but last I heard they would be removing the task as a mini game of golf, so if that stays true, you will know when its fixed because your mission will have changed. hahahaha or it wont? gosh this is so confusing :rotfl:

I'm going into game withdrawal...

Diane Smallworlds has posted this on their forums in response to all the comments about technical issues the game seems to be having right now:

Hi Folks
Sorry about the bug.
We are currently working on a patch to fix this problem.
The Patch should be released within 2~3 days
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Woot! Their days go by quickly! I just got into the spa. Other things seem to be working again, too.

Just talked to Tony Fendall, who is SW staff. He says the golf fix isn't tested yet (it's on a testing server), but it should be loaded up by "this afternoon" whenever that is.

edit: Ok, 6 pm central time is 11 am their time, so maybe in five or six hours.

just thought I would pass on, while helping dancing missions with tony he let us know that the new patch was scheduled for 6 hours later that would fix the mini golf mission bug... That was around 8:30est or so.

BUT...

He said testing was not going as expected. He thinks it may be delayed, so I guess we are all stay tuned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter