SW-Aimbier VMK
dis-Aimbier31
vmk- Aimbier

Smallworlds: Cruiseline Fan
Dis: Iris
VMK: cruiselinefan

Captainwatercoaster Potc-GoofyWaterCoaster-GoofyWaterCoaster

A mule

Is there a reason why you have to always pick the longest names in the history of online gaming? ;) Geesh, it's like you're trying to get every letter of the alphabet into one name... :teeth:

OK, updated through here.

I leave on my vacation tomorrow so won't be back to update this for a week, so be patient - I'm at WDW having FUN (and you're not!!) :dance3:

SW: Anietfluffy
Dis: AnieT
VMK: AnieT

I'm really starting to like this game, not vmk but it is going to be fun.

Anie

Is there a reason why you have to always pick the longest names in the history of online gaming? ;) Geesh, it's like you're trying to get every letter of the alphabet into one name... :teeth:

Sheesh, that's how long all of the default VMK titles were, and what did I know? I thought that I would be the only one to type in my own title :cool1: :duck:

This world is really nice but my computers (home and work) don't seem to like it very much.

I get a lot of error loading for all the rooms.

haha, thats not your computer... That is smallworlds :)

a bit buggy, sometimes a few refresh (F5) will get you in, sometimes you just have to wait.

Here is my son's new name as well. Finally got him into the game.;)

Smallworlds-----------------Dis--------------------VMK

Zeofigment renegade------AceZathura-------------figmentboy

Editing to add: We suckered another one into joining! My mom joined today. rofl This ought to be real interesting! lol
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter