SmallWorlds Game - Titles

Here is my nieces names that I couldn't remember erlier lol:

Smallworlds-----------------Dis-------------------------VMK

Snow Storm--------------Minnie Snow----------------Singersnow

Kim

I'm going to put my daughter's names. She won't be playing much in public spaces, but will be helping with missions, playing games, and spending times in our rooms.

SW - Otter Chaos
VMK - Bo_girl
She's not on VFK

OK, I just joined, because people were saying they liked it hahahaha

DIS - Sugar
VMK - Sugarland_Fanatic
SW - Sugar Land

I'm April76 on Disboards; went by Riverrat on VMK; and now happily playing on Smallworlds as River Rat. BTW, if anyone is looking for Tour, he was MKTourist on VMK and now Tour VMK on Smallworlds.

Hey Sugar,

Welcome to SmallWorlds! I think you'll love it!

- Jegrezo

Loving it, that's for sure! It's great to see what friends have done with their rooms, even though I'm not one to build on there (Don't have much time lately!). I added you so I can stalk you when you're on ;).

Hugs! :hug:
Sugar

I can't remember if I posted my info I haven't played much but I did sign up and walk around and visit a few vmk rooms.

VMK : Charstar
SmallWorlds: Charstar Wishes
Gaia: CharstarWishes

Loving it, that's for sure! It's great to see what friends have done with their rooms, even though I'm not one to build on there (Don't have much time lately!). I added you so I can stalk you when you're on ;).

Hugs! :hug:
Sugar

Stalking friends always welcome! :hug:

If you play Smallworlds what is you Smallworlds/VMK Name

ShadowKevin-VMK
Shadowkevin VMK-Fan Smallworlds

Kevin, I bumped the old thread - but maybe we need to start a new list. Of players who are actually playing the game currently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter