Smoothies and Shakes

excitedfordisney7

Earning My Ears
Hi all!
I am headed for WDW in September with free dining and had a quick question. When the dining plan says nonalcoholic drink does that mean we can have a smoothie or shake free of charge?!?
Thanks in advace for the replies! :wave2:

I think this is one of those things that vary according to the restaurant and the server you have. Some people on the DP have gotten shakes and smoothies included and some have not.

We went during free dining last year and while others were reporting getting non-alcoholic Pina Colodas at 'Ohana, we were limited to cokes, water, milk type drinks. But we read how some were not allowed to get adult appetizers for kids or Lobster at LeCellier and we were able to get both of those. So a lot of it really depends on your server. But it can't hurt to ask! :thumbsup2

Personally, I would just order what you want and not worry if it is part of the plan. If you feel like a smoothie instead of a soft drink, go for it. The cm is either going to charge you or not. I think a lot of people were letting cm's decisions impact on their vacation especially during free dining. I love the plan just for the ability to let the kids order what they want.

Well, I don't know about that. While I wouldn't have much trouble with that, many people are glad to see the dining plan because it provides a level of control over their expenses -- they wouldn't want to face unexpected surcharges and upcharges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter