Snacking around the world-tell me your faves

I know you mentioned macarons aren’t your favorite but my favorite snack last trip was the raspberry and lime cream macaron at Les Halles in France. I can’t wait to get it again when I go back!

Tasty combination!! We have a few in my party (my mom & daughters) that love macarons, I'll make sure we try this flavor. Thank you so much!

Oh my goodness, such great suggestions already. Most of mine will just be echoing some mentioned.

Mexico - La Cantina is a must for us each time. Guac and chips, nachos, tacos de barbacoa are all great choices.
Norway - I love the school bread!
China - I don't care for their egg rolls at all. I'd go with the pot stickers.
Germany - apple strudel with vanilla sauce or a big pretzel (never tried the nudel gratin, but it sounds great!)
Italy - arancini or gelato
Japan - My son and I always eat here and love the outdoor garden area seating at the Katsura Grill. We love their teriyaki or udon dishes.
Morocco - This is another must eat area for us. We love the Tangierine Cafe. I love the shawarma chicken platter!!
France - Okay - just about everything at Les Halles! Although, I didn't care for the macarons. Any of the sandwiches, quiches, pastries. Seriously hard to go wrong. Go with what looks good to you that day! I also have to mention that the grey goose slushies are amazing (at an outdoor stand).
U.K. - The fish and chips are a MUST! Love, love, love.
Canada - Not sure. I didn't realize food was available here, other than the sit down restaurant (which I still need to try!).

A lot of my favorites have been mentioned, but a couple that haven't been are the black forest cake in Germany and the frangipane in France.

A lot of my favorites have been mentioned, but a couple that haven't been are the black forest cake in Germany and the frangipane in France.
YUMMY!!! I may need to do the snacking around the world in 2 days. So many yummy choices.

Oh my goodness, such great suggestions already. Most of mine will just be echoing some mentioned.

Mexico - La Cantina is a must for us each time. Guac and chips, nachos, tacos de barbacoa are all great choices.
Norway - I love the school bread!
China - I don't care for their egg rolls at all. I'd go with the pot stickers.
Germany - apple strudel with vanilla sauce or a big pretzel (never tried the nudel gratin, but it sounds great!)
Italy - arancini or gelato
Japan - My son and I always eat here and love the outdoor garden area seating at the Katsura Grill. We love their teriyaki or udon dishes.
Morocco - This is another must eat area for us. We love the Tangierine Cafe. I love the shawarma chicken platter!!
France - Okay - just about everything at Les Halles! Although, I didn't care for the macarons. Any of the sandwiches, quiches, pastries. Seriously hard to go wrong. Go with what looks good to you that day! I also have to mention that the grey goose slushies are amazing (at an outdoor stand).
U.K. - The fish and chips are a MUST! Love, love, love.
Canada - Not sure. I didn't realize food was available here, other than the sit down restaurant (which I still need to try!).

Thank you!! I will remember that.

I appreciate all the savory choices, I think I'm on sugar overload just reading about all the sweets. Don't get me wrong, we will definitely enjoy every moment of devouring the sweets. Thank goodness we walk so much at DW.

I tried the poutine in Canada for the first time (well, I ended up getting it twice), it was sooo good. I LOVE poutine but usually only the "classic" kind but this one (with the cheese soup instead of regular gravy) was just delicious!

UK-try the scotch egg. It’s wonderful. You have to go into the pub to get it. I’m not an alcohol drinker, but they don’t mind and it’s a nice place to grab a bit of rest. They have other snack sized offerings as well, but I can never get past the egg.

I tried the poutine in Canada for the first time (well, I ended up getting it twice), it was sooo good. I LOVE poutine but usually only the "classic" kind but this one (with the cheese soup instead of regular gravy) was just delicious!
Thank you. This sounds like something my kids would really enjoy.

UK-try the scotch egg. It’s wonderful. You have to go into the pub to get it. I’m not an alcohol drinker, but they don’t mind and it’s a nice place to grab a bit of rest. They have other snack sized offerings as well, but I can never get past the egg.
This is nothing I would typically order; however, I think I need to try it once. Plus I like hard boiled eggs so, I can't go wrong. Experiencing new food items is exactly the point of snacking around the world. Thank you!

OMG... I would LOVE a margarita and that guac right now. Something more to look forward to!
Is it just me or are those margaritas insanely strong? I do NOT have a low tolerance and after 1/2 of one, had to toss it because it was going straight to my head! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter