So angry right now- Tickets still missing on MDE and CM rude

suebeelin

DIS Veteran
Ok, I need to take a deep breath. I'm pretty pissed.

I have 5 tickets missing now, and they found 3.

However, now they are asking for the random numbers around the ticket numbers for the PHYSICAL CARDS bc they can't find the ticket based on the ticket numbers. What if I don't have the physical card?? What if I only have the actual TICKET NUMBERS???

AND THE GUY HAS THE GALL TO SAY IT IS MY FAULT BECAUSE I REASSIGNED THE TICKET AT SOME POINT.

I'm like, are you kidding? You are blaming me bc YOUR IT GROUP screwed up and its MY fault that you cannot find the ticket with only the ticket numbers because I reassigned it at some point? I've spend 5 hours of my life now trying to get $3k worth of tickets back on MDE bc of your terrible IT department and you blame me for the loss??? Its like blaming a woman for her sexual assault bc she wore provocative clothing....

WHO DO I CONTACT ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE INTERACTION?

Why aren't they making this right???

I'm pissed.

I've been waiting for days to received a ticket query sent ticket.usage@disneyworld.com . I sent them photos of the voucher (front, back and receipt) as requested ... and quickly received a canned "got your email" response but no answer to my simple question: What does this voucher from 2007 map to today?

Disney's IT and customer service is really lousy these days. Sorry for your MDE troubles!

It's not your fault. Last year I bought APs directly through DVC, had the DVC rep link them to my Disney account, and I verified myself that it was correctly linked on my account. When I went to get my physical vouchers they STILL could not find the ticket in their system. They said "well didn't you receive the e-mail receipt? That's what we actually need" I never received any email receipt. Anyway, they must have several computer platforms they have to look through because the rep manually looked through them for about 20 minutes while I was at the park until he finally found them.

Oh geez - not what I wanted to hear. We have one ticket missing and I've been postponing calling about it because I expect it to be frustrating.

As far as reassigning - it was allowed and hardly something for them to gripe at YOU about. If you have the name of the CM you spoke to, department and date/time of call you could write an email to customer satisfaction.

Well, in August my friend had to buy additional tickets for our upcoming October trip (she and I have AP's no problem), 2 separate transactions (a last minute addition). The second ticket purchase, no problem, received confirmation e-mail immediately, linked it. The first ticket, no e-mail confirmation, yet the transaction appeared on her credit card, waited a few days, nothing, nada. Can't make fast pass selections, nothing for the group till you have that confirmation number. She spent .56 minutes holding to connect to Ticketing/MS and then another .47 minutes with them looking for it. What is going on!

Oh no! Good luck! It is ridiculous that a company as big as Disney and one that relies so much on technology has such a crappy IT dept!! It is sad that Disney's IT dept is a running joke. All the time that is going to be wasted paying cast members to talk to customers and look for and restore lost tickets could have been invested in a better IT system...I hope Disney learns their lesson - enough is enough!!

I know how frustrating that is. One of my AP's went missing along with a 6 day pass a couple of weeks ago. I called Ticketing and they transferred me to I.T. The guy I spoke with was actually quite helpful. I found out that tickets purchased at the same time have consecutive ticket #'s so if you have some of the #'s that might help in finding the missing ones. I hope they find them for you!!

Oh no! Good luck! It is ridiculous that a company as big as Disney and one that relies so much on technology has such a crappy IT dept!! It is sad that Disney's IT dept is a running joke. All the time that is going to be wasted paying cast members to talk to customers and look for and restore lost tickets could have been invested in a better IT system...I hope Disney learns their lesson - enough is enough!!

I don't think so. AND they don't care.

Do they don’t. They aren’t paying extra cast members and as long as we keep paying they have no incentive to fix what’s broken.

Oh geez - not what I wanted to hear. We have one ticket missing and I've been postponing calling about it because I expect it to be frustrating.

As far as reassigning - it was allowed and hardly something for them to gripe at YOU about. If you have the name of the CM you spoke to, department and date/time of call you could write an email to customer satisfaction.
nope, take a deep breath at the time of the problem, and kindly but firmly ask to speak with a supervisor. I have found this is the best way to get ticket issues resolved, if not quickly ( never quickly), at least they don't stop until they have solved the problem, plus they see first hand the time involved. Last time I kept talking, picking through old files that would come up on dashboard, or disney experience, finally found one ticket embedded with a dinner reservation. ( don't ask), take pics of everythig and pack all hard copies too. I have yet to have a MB problem free visit, however they do seem to be better at fixing them fast in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter