• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So this is what mid-life crisis feels like? Dec 2011 PTR

Welcome home !! Will be looking forward to your TR ! :thumbsup2

Hope you had a nice Christmas ! :santa:

Thank you! We did have a nice Christmas!!!

Welcome home! We can't wait to read the TR, but get yourself settled and organized...we will wait patiently. ;)

Thanks Kathy!! I'm hoping to get it going in the next day or two!!! :goodvibes

Yay for Amy being back... I need to kick my own butt in gear over my TR.... lol.. Susan's the only one who's got hers rolling I think.. well besides Ammie's who is now complete already!

I will have to go check out Susan's!!

I understand the absence and the need to catch up. I hope to get all caught up and start my TR soon.

I am glad you had a good trip. I hate that a. I wasn't on here to send you off...and b. that we never actually got to meet. I wish your kiddos felt better. And as for the surprise being ruined...:headache: I am so sorry!!!

Me, too, Ann! We made it through with nothing worse than cough, stuffy nose, and tired. I am glad I clued in on their moods though and made them rest. It's funny how tired they still seem to be even after being home several days. Too much going on at once, I think!

But I too share the regret of not getting to meet you in person! Just makes the girls trip that much more of a MUST DO!

Okay... the TR will not be happening until most likely Sunday. Eddie's family comes in today and will be here until Sunday morning. But I've been writing it in my head... and I hope to have it here very soon!!

Happy New Year's to all of you! May 2012 be a wonderful year for all! pixiedust:

Okay... the TR will not be happening until most likely Sunday. Eddie's family comes in today and will be here until Sunday morning. But I've been writing it in my head... and I hope to have it here very soon!!

Happy New Year's to all of you! May 2012 be a wonderful year for all! pixiedust:

Amy, Happy New Year to you and the family.

We will be sitting with baited breath waiting for you to start your TR.

Oh my,! You had me scared for a second. I read "the TR will not be happening and I thought. "NOOOOO" whew... glad it is just not YET happening.

Enjoy your family and have a Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you too!!!

Can't wait to read your TR and like you, I won't have time to start mine for a day or two yet.... I'm getting my fix reading Ann's instead!! :rotfl::rotfl:

It's okay I have been holding off on it a bit too I jst found out my little one is staying at Grandma's again so he can go to the city (this is code for grandma and grandpa are buying me new toys and frog legs) so I have time today!

I hope that you guys had a great new year and that you have a very happy and healthy year ahead for all of you!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
1883762b83lvgeftv.gif

Okay DIS friends... I've officially got at least a day and a half of trip pictures uploaded to photobucket... while I'm still waiting on photopass delivery... I'm going to begin my TR. No idea what the title is going to be... one thing at a time... :rotfl:

But I just had some random thoughts to close this out... my final post to this PTR will be the link to new TR... but as I think about when I began this PTR, it dawned on me it was about time for Nolan's birthday... that was one party pic I did get in my PTR. And wouldn't you know that his birthday is again rolling around in a couple of weeks... unbelievable to me that we are a full year later! ;)

And for the record... still cannot find the camera that has Erin's surprise 13th birthday party pics on it... still have a few more random boxes to unpack from our move last April (remember that fiasco??) and I'm certain it's tucked away in there... funny how she will be 14 in a month! :eek:

Oh where does the time go anymore... :grouphug: to you all for sticking with me all this time! Love my DIS friends! :goodvibes

Now... to create a title for my TR... (to be continued!)

Can't believe how things come full circle...a full year of planning? Think we can drag the TR out a full year and then start planning the Girls Trip with at PTR?

I am still working on pictures, but I figure if I just edit those that I need I set at a time...well it will make it less overwelming...I have downloaded over 3000 pictures I took, not even mentioning photopass...which by the way does not have me very happy right now as I look at the pictures.

Can't believe how things come full circle...a full year of planning? Think we can drag the TR out a full year and then start planning the Girls Trip with at PTR?

I am still working on pictures, but I figure if I just edit those that I need I set at a time...well it will make it less overwelming...I have downloaded over 3000 pictures I took, not even mentioning photopass...which by the way does not have me very happy right now as I look at the pictures.

:hug: Tammie! I saw your post on facebook that you were missing your Lightening McQueen pics, etc. I hope they magically appear! That's so bizarre and frustrating! We can certainly try to drag out these reports until we get to girls trip PTR! Can you imagine how fun it will be for all of us to write that one together???? :rotfl:

pssst.... see my signature below??? It's begun... you can be my first reader if you hurry.... ;)

It's begun! I've started the December TR! Come on over if you'd like!!! Link is listed below.... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter