So Travelers, Where to Stay in London?

I had picked out the perfect flat in Mayfair, since we were planning a couple of shows in West End. Didn't get to go though, so sad.

I like the look of Horsegards!

The Savoy is beautiful and reminds me of the hotel we stayed at in Rome. That, however, was done with Hilton Honors points and so it was free for 5-stars. I LOVE deals like that.

I don't have enough points to stay for free in London. I don't want to pay the Savoy rates... though, if I was traveling alone with my DH... that's another story.

If you have some HH points, but not enough to get the room free, you can pay part with points and part with money to help reduce the rate.

I have stayed right next to Buckingham Palace and stayed right across the river from the Tower. The BP location was a lot more central for getting around, but I had enough points to get the other hotel free on that particular trip, so we just used more transportation and less walking.

I would love to go back. Two trips was not nearly enough.

When we went to London for a week last summers some of our British friends recommended https://www.ivylettings.com/. It’s like Air BnB for London. Unlike Air BnB, the company vets the apartments and guarantees their linen quality and cleanliness. The staff was very helpful with choosing a place that worked for us. Our flat was wonderful. It was in a quiet Mews but only 5 minutes from the Westminster tube stop. There was a Tesco on the way home from the subway as well as tons of great restaurants.

We stayed in a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath flat in Covent Garden when we were in London 2 summers ago. It had 2 bedrooms with queen beds and a third with 2 twin beds. I think there was a pullout couch in the living room, too. It was in a great location very near the Covent Garden tube stop and was quiet. I know it was a reasonable price because we wouldn’t have picked it if it weren’t. It was perfect for our family of 5. Probably not great for just 2 people, though. But the Covent Garden location was superb! I can’t recommend it enough. Very convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter