So what are you all up to this weekend??

Wexford

Earning My Ears
Hi All

Motivation for work is absolutley none today especially with bright sunshine outside, so i thought id be nosy and find out what you are all upto this weekend.

Me well DH is on an advances squash coaching course in Nottingham this weekend so that calls for a girlie night out.

Im playing swuash tonight, going out with my mum tomorrow shopping as we havent done that in ages, Sat night im out with the girls lots of alchol involved hopefully(well im totally lost now Pop Idol has finished)

Out to lunch on sunday with my parents and the inlaws the pick DH up Sun evening.

Thats about it .I will be picking up sometravel brochures while im in town to start pricing up next years hol to WDW, also for DLP as im taking my niece in Sept.

Sorry have i run on a bit im in real need of a Disney fix at the mo mixed with Florida sunshine.

Have a good one people

Love Tracey

Sunshine! I got caught in a freak Hail storm this morning as I walked to work - you should have heard the roars of laughter as I walked in absolutely covered in pea-sized hail!

I am hoping to sell my house - we have another viewing tonight and fingers crossed there will be more interest over the weekend - if we do get some interest, then I'll be wandering the estate agents looking for somewhere to live...

Bev

Not doing a lot,

DH has to work all weekend

Ds has got a party to go to tonight so depending on the state he comes home in, there might have to be some noisy hoovering done under his bed, nothing better for a hangover:D

Apart from that must start washing and ironing the stuff to pack, and get the cases out of the attic, this is my last full weekend at home

and if the sun doesn't stop shining through the windows will have to clean the blessed things all I can see is streaks

I have to do some work on my open university science degree course as I have 4 questions to hand in next thursday and I have not even started yet.
So i will be absent from the boards.......I think not...(lol)..... husband says if i spent less time on here i would have majored by now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well in the Morning I'm hoping to take a step forward (literally!!) and drive myself and DD Sam into Town to do some shopping. It will be the first time I've driven or shopped without DH for a long time (due to my foot problems!) but I will have to contain myself and not get too carried away - I mean with the walking, not with the spending! ;)

I'm hoping it will be a first step towards my recovery, and getting back to my usual shopaholic self! :D

FREEDOM!!!!

Love Fridays for just chillin' do housework Saturday morning dd gets a big brekkie in bed watching Sat morning TV.

I am going to a Golden Wedding Anniversary with my best friend Mary and a few of her girlfriends then over to Liverpool Saturday night.

Weather permitting...I am going to paint my garden fence, might leave that until Sunday otherwise knowing me I'll have green paint in my hair and everything before I go out on the razz.

Deb

I shall be working in the morning and then watching England beat France by a very large margin :)

caughting up on house work on Saturday
and a DH free day (will get loads done )not
If this weather keeps up going Car booting Sunday need the money ;)

On Saturday morning I'm going to Stirling to buy the rest of my "exchange from my part of the world" gift.

Saturday evening I'm taking 4year old twins to see The Tweenies live in Glasgow.

Back to the decorating for me I'm afraid! Sanding all the horrible paintwork down this time...oh and filling all the holes in on the walls! Might go and see Lord of the Rings again on Sunday if we can persuade Becky she really does want to be seen out with her parents!;) (may have to go and see it in another town though;))

Going to see Tweenies Live tomorrow. On Sunday I'm going out for lunch with two children I looked after at work (nursery). I have known the family now for 6 1/2 years. Really looking forward to seeing the kids again.

On Saturday, I am gamesmaster at my daughter Bethan's 10th birthday party.

It seems like 8500 of her friends are decending on a little country pub which has a skittle alley
and are expecting to be entertained for three hours........

OH NO....WHAT HAVE I DONE ? !!!!

Please pray for patience, wisdom, grace, and strength not to strangle someone by the end of the afternoon.

But there is hope, we are in a pub. Do you think my wife will notice if I disappear to the bar after 15 seconds?.............You're right, forget it!

Well, DS has gone to Snowdonia for the weekend. DH has had a hard week at workand will probably do nothing all weekend. DD and myself are off to the NEC for the Dollshouse show on Sunday so will no doubt spend lots of money.:D Might even manage to go and see Monsters Inc on Saturday.

Christine

:bounce: :bounce:
We're going - Yeay:bounce:

Saturday - final piles of ironing - AAAGH and packing - ICK.

Chips for tea - I am not washing up !!!!

Sunday - Breakfast at Cafe Rouge - start holiday off in style

Sandwiches for lunch.

2.30 Taxi arrives to take us to flightlink stop

5.30 Arrive at Holiday inn Heathrow - Yippee!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter