So.. WHEN Do We Eat???

melomouse

DIS Veteran
Ok, I did TRY to get thru all the FAQ's, but here's my silly question for the day....

When does the plan START?? If I check-in early - understood our room's not ready and ME might take hours to deliver luggage...can I get PH's and DP activated, spend the day at a park, use DP and go back to resort at the end of the night to get room key??

Do I get a full CS,TS and snack on the first DAY( or night?)??I know DP expires on midnight of morning you check out, so I've got that covered....

TIA!!! You're the best!!

You can use your DDP credits from the time you check in until midnight on the day you check out. And yes, you can get your park tickets when you check in. I have my luggage with me and they will hold it, assign me a room, then I pick up my luggage when I get back to the resort. I'm not sure how all of that works with ME, but I'm sure someone does. :)

Your credits don't go by day, but by nights in your package. If your package is for 3nights/4 days, you will get 3TS, 3CS, and 3 snacks per person. What you use when during your stay is up to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter